Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

We've signed MYM, Siem De Jong, Wijnaldum, and now Saivet who were captains of their club - yet, somehow, Colo has retained the fucking armband. Fuck sake :lol:

None of the previous 3 have shown any leadership, neither has Coloccini of course.

At least this lad seems to shout orders and try to organise from what I've seen.  I've seen the sum total of one game like but its still more leadership shown in one game than Coloccini has shown all season.

We've signed MYM, Siem De Jong, Wijnaldum, and now Saivet who were captains of their club - yet, somehow, Colo has retained the fucking armband. Fuck sake :lol:

I'm not even pissed at him retaining the captaincy. Surely the captains we continually buy have some character to them and show something on the pitch ffs. Wasn't Sissoko a captain too?

We've signed MYM, Siem De Jong, Wijnaldum, and now Saivet who were captains of their club - yet, somehow, Colo has retained the f***ing armband. f*** sake :lol:

None of the previous 3 have shown any leadership, neither has Coloccini of course.

At least this lad seems to shout orders and try to organise from what I've seen.  I've seen the sum total of one game like but its still more leadership shown in one game than Coloccini has shown all season.

However, Siem and Gini were lauded for their captaincy and leadership. I recall Hilton being the guy at Montpellier who shouted the most fwiw.

We've signed MYM, Siem De Jong, Wijnaldum, and now Saivet who were captains of their club - yet, somehow, Colo has retained the f***ing armband. f*** sake :lol:

I'm not even p*ssed at him retaining the captaincy. Surely the captains we continually buy have some character to them and show something on the pitch ffs. Wasn't Sissoko a captain too?

Don't recall tbh, didn't think so?

However, Siem and Gini were lauded for their captaincy and leadership. I recall Hilton being the guy at Montpellier who shouted the most fwiw.

They certainly haven't brought that leadership here if they ever showed it elsewhere.  Lets hope that once he's settled in this lad shows some balls and opens his mouth to let the rest know when they're not doing enough.

Guest Phillipealbert

This reminds me of the time we signed Blob when we already had two quality keepers and were desperate for a LB.

Scroll forward to now, when we desperately need (amongst other things) a striker and Centre half and we're going to end up with more CMs than we have the other positions combined.

They certainly haven't brought that leadership here if they ever showed it elsewhere.  Lets hope that once he's settled in this lad shows some balls and opens his mouth to let the rest know when they're not doing enough.

Agree with you man.