Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

Just been having a skim read through the comments on Bordeaux's Facebook page, none of their fans are particularly happy with Saivet coming to us - they highly rate him.

Ooooh good sign. We need a link to a Bordeaux forum for more snooping.

Fans insights are always valuable.

The Bordeaux fans' comments wouldn't look too out place on this forum tbh [emoji23]

Another French flop and Carr has some explaining to do (he already does)! Him and Shelvey would surely confine Gini to the wing?  If so, think that is a gross waste of talent leaving him out there.

Senegalese Superstar man :snod:

Another French flop and Carr has some explaining to do (he already does)! Him and Shelvey would surely confine Gini to the wing?  If so, think that is a gross waste of talent leaving him out there.

Saivet - Shelvey

Sissoko - Gini - Perez

Mitrovic

Hopefully.

Rumour is he went to Greggs for steak bake but saw the prices of them so went to Eat4less instead, he will sign once he's finished waiting in the queue.

:ben:

:lol: Stifler's a proper patter assassin like.

:lol: Loves a Greggs reference.

It looks like some young guy who has just got off the Amsterdam plane half baked.

They guy just wants to grab his Greggs and go home, instead he's got some prick taking photos of him asking him if he's happy to be in Newcastle.

He's just had the best shag of his life with some prozzy for only €50, of course he's not happy to be here.

I'll have him in now thank you very much. This would be one of those bargains our chief scout is famed for, and wouldn't affect the CB money IMO.

Which centre back money?

The 62p Ashley has in his back pocket, however time is running out as Greggs are selling their remaining festive bakes on the cheap and they are running out fast.

Rumour is he went to Greggs for steak bake but saw the prices of them so went to Eat4less instead, he will sign once he's finished waiting in the queue.

He may have the comic prowess of a sedated Russ Abbott, but he's our Stifler! I wouldn't change him for anyone else.

Never heard of him.

Calm down Pards.

Wtf.

Hahaha ... sorry. It's just what I imagine Pardew said everytime they suggested another Frenchie!

Before then going on to plead for Darren bent and Steve Sidwell.

Another foreign midfielder most people have never heard of, could be great, but still not a striker. People building formations on here, getting all excited - unfortunately they mostly still have Mitrovic upfront.

Jeez lads can we actually give him a chance before writing him off.... I appreciate humour on forums but ffs everybody deserves our support when they pull on the shirt and cross the line... at least until they prove they can or can't ... good signing until proved otherwise is my own positive slant :)

He's gone from a ST in FIFA 11 to a RW to a LM to a RM to a ST and now he's a box-to-box CM in '16. [emoji38]

Can't Andre Ayew apparently play an insane amount of positions on FM?

Remember the glory days when Luis Enrique could play any position on the pitch, same with some Scandinavian whizz kid I can't recall but might have been Alexanderson who later played for Everton I think.

:lol: Loves a Greggs reference.

It looks like some young guy who has just got off the Amsterdam plane half baked.

They guy just wants to grab his Greggs and go home, instead he's got some prick taking photos of him asking him if he's happy to be in Newcastle.

He's just had the best shag of his life with some prozzy for only €50, of course he's not happy to be here.

I'll have him in now thank you very much. This would be one of those bargains our chief scout is famed for, and wouldn't affect the CB money IMO.

Which centre back money?

The 62p Ashley has in his back pocket, however time is running out as Greggs are selling their remaining festive bakes on the cheap and they are running out fast.

Are you stalking me, not even I can remember those posts and I highly doubt the forum has 'Stifler mentions Greggs' search function.