Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

He's Williamson's replacement. Pretty bad on the ball, looks to hoof it but he knows how to defend and will have a run of games where he looks very solid. The other side of that coin is that like Williamson, he'll have a run of games where he's a liability too.

In the end, he's a squad player on cheap wages and fulfills the homegrown rule for us. He's Ashley's wet dream. Fair play to the kid for not looking out of depth.

Guest Howaythetoon

A better CB than a LB, but damn he's awful on the ball. Not the answer and never will be, but its good to see a young player playing well.

He's Williamson's replacement. Pretty bad on the ball, looks to hoof it but he knows how to defend and will have a run of games where he looks very solid. The other side of that coin is that like Williamson, he'll have a run of games where he's a liability too.

He's never looked a liability defensively. Only going to get better, too.

LB's are pretty much either originally wingers or centreback's - he certainly in the latter category and it's showing. Said very early on he might be better at CB than FB and it's looking correct.

He's not a big lad but he's probably the best in the air in the squad. He's got a Terry-like hunger to get on the end of things. Keep it up Paul lad,

LB's are pretty much either originally wingers or centreback's - he certainly in the latter category and it's showing. Said very early on he might be better at CB than FB and it's looking correct.

He's not a big lad but he's probably the best in the air in the squad. He's got a Terry-like hunger to get on the end of things. Keep it up Paul lad,

Look at me! LOOK AT ME!

He's never looked a liability defensively. Only going to get better, too.

Not half as bad as Williamson on the ball. In that 16th season Williamson was so nervous on the ball it hurt.

I have no problem with him as a CB. I do like his hunger and passion, he's got more to him and more likable than Stevie Bants too. I always look at PD and think "that's one of us out there" in terms of hell go and make a great tackle or header but then whiff a clearance and smile about it after.

Don't think he's too small to be a CB at all.

Ah, you were being serious.

Dummett is never a LB. Pretty slow. He's a CB.

:lol: A CB!!!!!!!!

lol

Good spot.

He really looks to have found his feet at CB.