General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

Bizarrely, we have the EXACT same record as at this stage of last season even including goals scored and goals conceded!

I saw that earlier. I wonder how often that's happened.

Guest firetotheworks

I think there's a slight running theme with the clubs he's chosen having reputations, rightly or wrongly, for their fandom being the most well-known thing, or one of the most well-known things about them.

Basic question, I usually only buy away tickets through the site cos obviously I've got a season ticket.  As a season ticket holder can I buy extra home tickets on my membership?  Or do they just go out to general sale?  Got a few workmates visiting and was hoping to get them tickets to the Liverpool game, though know that might be a tough one anyway with it being the last home match of the season and title-chasing scousers wanting in the home end.

Basic question, I usually only buy away tickets through the site cos obviously I've got a season ticket.  As a season ticket holder can I buy extra home tickets on my membership?  Or do they just go out to general sale?  Got a few workmates visiting and was hoping to get them tickets to the Liverpool game, though know that might be a tough one anyway with it being the last home match of the season and title-chasing scousers wanting in the home end.

Yes mate. They go on sale to season ticket holders and members before (usually a week) they go on general sale. The link below has the list sale dates but the Liverpool one is still TBC as they’ll likely be a bit cautious with it if they’re still in with a shout of the league. You are limited to how many you can buy per ST though (suspect in this instance it definitely be no more than two):

https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/on-sale-dates