Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Theregulars[/member]

Carles Puyol & Thomas Muller - any tweaks just let me know  :) I'm building the ecommerce website this weekend so they should be ready to order by Sunday - If not we can just arrange it via dm :thup:

m6m4Jl3.jpg

4AtHZwz.jpg

Would you have an issue with image rights, logos, etc? Looks class! Platini & Cruyff would look mint.

The only thing I can foresee being any issue is the adidas/nike logos which I think I'll be removing when selling online and replacing them with a brand logo/icon for the working name "Panenka FC". The images themselves are digital paintings I've made using illustrator and photoshop with the original image as a reference point for tonality and shadows/highlights so it's fair game as far as I'm aware.

Platini and Cruyff are on the list  :)

Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to watch Bobby Robson: More than a Manager.

Miss him so much, man. If he were managing in this era of the PL you know he’s have been one to adapt and change his approach with the times. The way he talks about football vs some of the utter cretins a la Brewcie

Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to watch Bobby Robson: More than a Manager.

Miss him so much, man. If he were managing in this era of the PL you know he’s have been one to adapt and change his approach with the times. The way he talks about football vs some of the utter cretins a la Brewcie

I’m watching the Man City Guardiola doc on amazon prime at the moment, also brilliant. I actually would rather have much more of that coverage and much less of the pointless cliché interviews etc.

England's goalkeepers are particularly bad this season, with all of them conceding boatloads, Spurs were good yesterday but Pope looked horrendous