Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

The True Geordie tends to have things about right - Asprilla anecdotes aside - but I feel blood curdling rage at anyone making a single utterance that doesn't align with my opinion. And that wasn't even that bad, the pale fella and Morrison thick as fuck though. It's so unhealthy.

Laurence is great.

Guest chopey

Not sure why the narrative was about Almiron when clearly we have far bigger problems (and I don't specifically mean Ashley!).

Almiron looked so good last year with Rafas tactics under Bruce he's just another Billy Askew.

Not sure why the narrative was about Almiron when clearly we have far bigger problems (and I don't specifically mean Ashley!).

Almiron was one of Rafa's actual picks.

So the narrative on him will shift between "See, we did back Rafa with a record signing of a great, young star" and "Look at this chancer from the MLS Rafa wasted all that money on" where appropriate. 

So the narrative on him will shift between "See, we did back Rafa with a record signing of a great, young star" and "Look at this chancer from the MLS Rafa wasted all that money on" where appropriate. 

And that's the thing on here Almiron was Rafa's so is beyond reproach. Rafa didn't want Joelinton so he is not given any slack.

It's almost the HBA love in all over again

And that's the thing on here Almiron was Rafa's so is beyond reproach. Rafa didn't want Joelinton so he is not given any slack.

Almiron was great under Rafa and looks lost under Bruce. There's a clue somewhere as to who is to blame for that. Go on, reach for it. You can do it Luke.

Almiron was great under Rafa and looks lost under Bruce. There's a clue somewhere as to who is to blame for that. Go on, reach for it. You can do it Luke.

Ah, I get it now. Worker likes his boss so puts a shift in. Worker doesn't like new boss so takes his pay and phones it in. Sounds like he needs to give himself a shake and roll his sleeves up.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Ah, I get it now. Worker likes his boss so puts a shift in. Worker doesn't like new boss so takes his pay and phones it in. Sounds like he needs to give himself a shake and roll his sleeves up.

You don't appear to be posting in good faith but if you were and this is remotely what you think it's going on I pity you.

Didn't see the match, but against Arsenal he was the hardest working player on the pitch.

You can apply the "XXX was great under Rafa and looks lost under Bruce" to a lot of players so far. Amongst others Longstaff.

Bore off. Obvious WUM.

How you get paid for writing about football for a living is baffling.

Guest covmag

Who's this cocknocker.SMB

Guest NobbyOhNobby

You're a shit craic algorithm

I'll bite. Assuming that that is the case, then you need to ask yourself why he's downed tools for Bruce and not Rafa? Good manager's don't allow apathy to set in.

I'm happy you can ignore the generous body of evidence that suggests Bruce isn't a good manager, but I'd love to hear what you know about Bruce that makes us all wrong.

Personally, I give slack to those who haven't been given a fair shift, but when it's already going to script then I'm willing to put my neck on the line and say this will be a utter disaster.

The most stupid thing about his appointment is that I can't think of a single player he's developed in his entire managerial career - he doesn't even fit into our model, but like I say, I'm happy to hear reasons for Bruce, reasons other than "he needs time".

Well for starters Almiron still worked hard, so that theory is balls.

How you get paid for writing about football for a living is baffling.

:lol: he's almost definitely not Luke Edwards like but the similarities are striking.