Joelinton

Stifler

I would rather have Xisco, Kuqi, Ameobi, Chopra and the list could probably go on. This guy is so bad I cant imagine anything else than a weird deal ala Nacho with this guy.

I can't believe anyone's brain works this way :lol:

Scary stuff.

Unlike Newcastle fans to write someone off too early.

Be honest is he any better than Mitrovic a guy that is now a championship player and one who couldnt get a game under Rafa in the championship on a regular basis

Yes. He is.

By miles.

Be honest is he any better than Mitrovic a guy that is now a championship player and one who couldnt get a game under Rafa in the championship on a regular basis

Yes. He is.

By miles.

Except Mitro would actually score sometimes...

Yeah of course, I just meant Mitro is clearly a number 9 whereas Joelinton really wants to be playing somewhere else.

Neither are the right choice to lead the line in the PL. That said, if Almiron and St Maximan had put a way a couple of chances nobody would be too worried.

Think Mitro is a better finisher for sure, but he's very 1 paced and is more hit or miss on the contribution to the overall play. Stupid to say but Rondon with ASM and Miggy flanking him would be banging in goals.

Think Mitro is a better finisher for sure, but he's very 1 paced and is more hit or miss on the contribution to the overall play. Stupid to say but Rondon with ASM and Miggy flanking him would be banging in goals.

Yeah Rondon with these two would have been nice. Wouldn't mind seeing someone signed in the mould of Loic Remy playing up front centrally. He's not your typical target man but I think it would work unless he received the balls in face height. Good finisher with great movement and pace plus being able to play as a wide forward.

Yes. He is.

By miles.

Will he score more than Mitro did in the prem?

Probably not.

"is he any better than Mitrovic" was what I responded to. It's not his fault he's being shoehorned into a role he's patently never played before and doesn't look suited to.

I wouldn't know Mitro's record for us or Fulham, but I'm flat out saying Joelinton is "any better" than Mitrovic.

FWIW I think we'll stay up this season, regardless of how many goals Joelinton scores.

How truly, truly PATHETIC it is, that we should have to even 'think' about that.

How low have we fallen, it is a constant embarrassment !!

You must be new. Welcome to N-O.

FWIW I think we'll stay up this season, regardless of how many goals Joelinton scores.

How truly, truly PATHETIC it is, that we should have to even 'think' about that.

We finished 13th and made an FA Cup Final with Barnes & Shearer scoring 7 each in all comps. We’d kill for a season like that now. :lol:

We finished 13th and made an FA Cup Final with Barnes & Shearer scoring 7 each in all comps. We’d kill for a season like that now. :lol:

It's still on.

You must be new. Welcome to N-O.

NOT new to here at all !!!!!

My point here is that (pathetically) we DO have to think like that.

It is not us posters / fans being 'negative', it is our brain-dead owner that has forced our club into the "nothingness" that it is currently stuck in.

Not us . . THEM.

It's still on.

Half of it certainly is.

Wiki says Barnes got 6 goals for us (pedantic i know  :lol:)

6 league, 1 cup wasn’t it? Sure he scored in the Champions League.

6 league, 1 cup wasn’t it? Sure he scored in the Champions League.

One of them an absolute peach at Upton park