Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Im fairly sure its a certifiable fact that if we expect to do well, we will not do well.

Because how we receive things on the internet relates to real life results :lol:

I mean i have heard of superstition but that's ridiculous.

yeah its just as simple as regardless of how we feel things will not go well

Im fairly sure its a certifiable fact that if we expect to do well, we will not do well.

Because how we receive things on the internet relates to real life results :lol:

Its more that its embarassing if you're overly cocky about how easy it will be, when things are rarely that simple. How have you not learnt that lesson after your Iceland nonsense.

Its more that its embarassing if you're overly cocky about how easy it will be, when things are rarely that simple. How have you not learnt that lesson after your Iceland nonsense.

Especially in a thread about a player we have signed who couldn't get into Hull's team last season

Especially in a thread about a player we have signed who couldn't get into Hull's team last season

Steve Bruce doesn't know his gigantic arse from his elbow in fairness.

Didn't he start almost every game for them once he actually got the chance at the end of the season? Could be wrong. Doesn't change the fact that it's gonna be a tough season.

May have thought Mole quoted a different post then to be fair to him  :lol:

The stuff about us needing to expect to do badly was a joke, think most of us trust Rafa to do well.

Defensive midfield - key area addressed. Rafa is destroying any hope for other championship clubs. Just hand the trophy over now.

Yeah lets not get massively carried away and ahead of ourselves or anything.

It wasn't meant to be taken at literal value, I would have thought that was pretty obvious tbh.

That on the other hand just sounds like superstitious bullshit.