Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Guest BooBoo

I made no comparison to the current team. I was saying that we stumbled through italia 90 against mainly average teams

Well said madras.

I loved Italia 90 but England were quite lucky to get to the semis and went out to the first quality team they went up against.

The mists have time have completely over exaggerated Englands performance that World Cup.

We drew with a class Germany and went out on pens, we didnt get dry piped 4-1 off the German youth team like the current shower of shit

:facepalm:

Well said madras.

I loved Italia 90 but England were quite lucky to get to the semis and went out to the first quality team they went up against.

The mists have time have completely over exaggerated Englands performance that World Cup.

We drew with a class Germany and went out on pens, we didnt get dry piped 4-1 off the German youth team like the current shower of shit

The same "German youth team" that also hammered Argentina and have been the best team at this WC?  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
True Stories: Maradona

Film-maker Emir Kusturica profiles legendary Argentinean football manager Diego Maradona. Through a series of revealing interviews with the man himself, Kusturica explores his humble beginnings and complex personal history, the origins of his controversial political views and his infamous struggles with drug addiction.

More4 10:00pm-12:05am  (2 hours 5 minutes) Tue 13 Jul

There is a Brian Clough double on BBC 2 tonight

The damned united-9:oo pm

Brian Clough: the greatest manager England never had ? 10:35 pm

Cheers, been meaning to see that for ages.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Geordiesned

New half hour football quiz on Sky Sports 1 tonight at 9pm called "Take it Like a Fan". It's filmed on location at different grounds each week. Hopefully that cunt Corden is nowhere near it.

• 3 weeks later...

50 Most Shocking Moments of World Cup 2010 - BBC3 - now til 11pm.

Probably be s****, but something to watch anyway.

50? I'm struggling to think of 10. I enjoyed the World Cup a lot, but the only time I can remember being flabbergasted (standing up, mouth open) was when Suarez handballed on the line and Gyan missed. Actually, Aiyegbeni and Kaita gave me the same expression, but that was more anger than anything.

50 Most Shocking Moments of World Cup 2010 - BBC3 - now til 11pm.

Probably be s****, but something to watch anyway.

50? I'm struggling to think of 10. I enjoyed the World Cup a lot, but the only time I can remember being flabbergasted (standing up, mouth open) was when Suarez handballed on the line and Gyan missed. Actually, Aiyegbeni and Kaita gave me the same expression, but that was more anger than anything.

"Shocking" is a bit OTT like, also agree that 50 is pushing it just a tad.