Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

:lol: I actually believe Hennessey fwiw. He doesn't seem awfully bright and didn't someone find a photo backing up his "I was shouting at the photographer to hurry up and take the photo" excuse as well?

He could be the thickest man alive but I still don't believe for a second that a man in his 30s got through any school in the UK without knowing about Nazi salutes and that sort of stuff.

Couldn't leave your belongings unguarded for 10seconds in my schools without getting crudely drawn swastikas scribbled all over them.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: I actually believe Hennessey fwiw. He doesn't seem awfully bright and didn't someone find a photo backing up his "I was shouting at the photographer to hurry up and take the photo" excuse as well?

He could be the thickest man alive but I still don't believe for a second that a man in his 30s got through any school in the UK without knowing about Nazi salutes and that sort of stuff.

Couldn't leave your belongings unguarded for 10seconds in my schools without getting crudely drawn swastikas scribbled all over them.

Anecdotal like, but the thickest person I've ever met in my life asked me if Hitler was 'that moustache bloke' and he was in his mid 20s, so it's possible like, but I take your point. I'd probably just rather not believe that everyone's guilty of being a Nazi if there's a reasonable explanation I suppose.

Anecdotal like, but the thickest person I've ever met in my life asked me if Hitler was 'that moustache bloke' and he was in his mid 20s, so it's possible like, but I take your point. I'd probably just rather not believe that everyone's guilty of being a Nazi if there's a reasonable explanation I suppose.

I still say the reasonable explanation is that he's thick, but not in the way his defence has described. He 100% knew what he was doing but just didn't realise he was being that offensive and would get done for it.

Guest firetotheworks

I still say the reasonable explanation is that he's thick, but not in the way his defence has described. He 100% knew what he was doing but just didn't realise he was being that offensive and would get done for it.

So did he 100% know what he was doing here as well then?

DwUOUmwW0AADeEe.jpg

The Birmingham fella who hit Grealish has apparently bumped into a few Villa fans according to the picture floating about  :kasper: :icon_puke_r:

The picture is actually that of a Villa fan attacked by another Villa fan.

The Birmingham fella who hit Grealish has apparently bumped into a few Villa fans according to the picture floating about  :kasper: :icon_puke_r:

The picture is actually that of a Villa fan attacked by another Villa fan.

Different picture I think. The one people are claiming the Birmingham fan is a lad from Dublin. There is however a photo of a villa fan who was slashed by another villa fan.

Guest firetotheworks

Random football thoughts thread, but you don't hear much about Mitro these days.

His thread is only bumped when he scores so you won’t have seen it for a long time

As an 'I told you so!' bump as well. :lol:

So did he 100% know what he was doing here as well then?

DwUOUmwW0AADeEe.jpg

Probably not in that scenario. No doubt he's genuinely trying to shout over at someone in that one. It looks odd to put your hand like that but wearing keeper gloves makes you use your hands in weird ways.

But the one in the restaurant... the very straight arm and hand not cupped at his mouth makes it look a hell of a lot more like he knew what he was doing.

For all we know someone else on the team once pointed out he looks like a bit of a Nazi when he shouts like that during a game so he's done it as an inside joke in the photo, not expecting it to be released.