Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Don't know if its been posted before but the new Gremio shirt is well smart...

http://www.beautifulgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/803569D0.jpeg

http://www.beautifulgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/803569D0A3.jpeg

Phwoar. Shame about the sponsors on the sleeves/back though.

Absolutely love them Bordeaux ones, too.

Now..imagine we were with adidas and got that as the home kit? Pinstripes in between the stripes.. :huff:

Nah. If we were with Adidas I reckon we'd get the Stoke template. Don't think they'd be stupid enough to give us the mackems one if we were both under them.

Seriously infuriated at how unoriginal Adidas are. :lol: Other manufacturers may make atrocities but at least they're trying something.

Now..imagine we were with adidas and got that as the home kit? Pinstripes in between the stripes.. :huff:

Nah. If we were with Adidas I reckon we'd get the Stoke template. Don't think they'd be stupid enough to give us the mackems one if we were both under them.

Seriously infuriated at how unoriginal Adidas are. :lol: Other manufacturers may make atrocities but at least they're trying something.

quite true that..most of the teams who have stripes in their kits are getting the same template..no matter how s*** our home kit is, at least no one else in the league have the same design.

who is that t*** behind left of balotelli?

Shaarawy

fortunately he's supposed to be good aye?  'cause he looks like a bellend

In case you needed any more confirmation, him and Boateng in a club.  :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT88AIJoOkelAGlIK4cynm719bvvZffEeVRm0lVc8s-ki6ekV8VBQ

mind you, i love boateng me...any black player who walks off over racism is a personal fucking hero of mine, be better still if he laid down on the pitch or something in future

Yeah. Say it was an opposition player making the remarks it would be even better if he made a formal complaint to the police at the stadium and the player was arrested on the pitch. Show them up in front of everyone.

mind you, i love boateng me...any black player who walks off over racism is a personal fucking hero of mine, be better still if he laid down on the pitch or something in future

Yeah. Say it was an opposition player making the remarks it would be even better if he made a formal complaint to the police at the stadium and the player was arrested on the pitch. Show them up in front of everyone.

am i being whooshed?

he's playing in italy man

Guest VanBarduck

mind you, i love boateng me...any black player who walks off over racism is a personal f***ing hero of mine, be better still if he laid down on the pitch or something in future

be good if some white player does it too

mind you, i love boateng me...any black player who walks off over racism is a personal f***ing hero of mine, be better still if he laid down on the pitch or something in future

be good if some white player does it too

True and true.