Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Radically changing the identity of the club like that shouldn't have been allowed. I do wonder if there was any merchandising gain from changing the kit? Presumably the motivation was behind Asian market - but that surely would've been negated by lack of sales domestically?

I think they tried to tell the fans the most successful clubs play in red, so they're changing to red to be more successful. It was some nonsense along those lines. :lol:

Wasn't another theory that red is considered lucky in the East?

I have always thought the whole Cardiff rebranding thing was just about changing their badge from some shitty looking bird to a DWAGON!!!! and from blue to FIERY RED!!11111. It feels so tacky, it made me instantly dislike the team for some reason. How did the fans take it?

I have always thought the whole Cardiff rebranding thing was just about changing their badge from some shitty looking bird to a DWAGON!!!! and from blue to FIERY RED!!11111. It feels so tacky, it made me instantly dislike the team for some reason. How did the fans take it?

Some hated it and others accepted it. The blue away kit they had last season out sold the home red kit., or at least it did it they sold out and they didn't get anymore stock in.

Are they still the bluebirds? Are nicknames even an official thing?

Yeah, they still have a blue bird on their badge. Also their seats in the stadium are all blue and the owners have said that will not change.

Are they still the bluebirds? Are nicknames even an official thing?

Yeah, they still have a blue bird on their badge. Also their seats in the stadium are all blue and the owners have said that will not change.

Because Malaysians can't buy stadium seats off the club store. Yet.

how the fuck can shirt designers come up with so much shite ,would the brands moinitor shirt sales and feed back.Imho club should allow feedback from fans on there opinion and a focus group to ask the fans what they want and not accept the latest abortion that is offered .

how the fuck can shirt designers come up with so much shite ,would the brands moinitor shirt sales and feed back.Imho club should allow feedback from fans on there opinion and a focus group to ask the fans what they want and not accept the latest abortion that is offered .

In recent years there's been a huge difference in the quality of shirts produced for the bigger teams and 'the rest', as it were. It seemed to start when the big brands - Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc started to make kits for sides in the lower leagues. When I was a young'un I barely recognised half the kit manufacturers for Championship and League 1 and 2 sides.

Radically changing the identity of the club like that shouldn't have been allowed. I do wonder if there was any merchandising gain from changing the kit? Presumably the motivation was behind Asian market - but that surely would've been negated by lack of sales domestically?

I think they tried to tell the fans the most successful clubs play in red, so they're changing to red to be more successful. It was some nonsense along those lines. :lol:

Wasn't another theory that red is considered lucky in the East?

That was the top and bottom of it, wasn't it? Their owner's a bit mental and decided they needed to change to red to bring them luck, in most ways he probably feels vindicated after seeing them finally make the top flight. :lol:

http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Sevilla-Warrior-Jersey-2013-2014.jpghttp://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Trochowski-2013-Away.jpg

Sevilla Warrior kit.

Crap design. Material looks thin. And no idea what they did to their logo crest.

http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/AFCB-Home-Kit-2013-14.jpghttp://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Bournemouth-Third-Kit-2013.jpg

Simple yet elegant kits. Imagine the home kit in B&W.  :sweetjesus:

Fils > Puma ffs.

That Bournemouth kit is making me rage. How could Puma mess something that simple, ffs?

I'm starting to think that Puma was allowed to have more freedom with experimenting on our templates. I mean, if someone like Brugge can get a good old striped shirt without all the spikes and back patch.

Btw, PSG away Chels***.

http://i41.tinypic.com/5nqdkh.png