Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

And we think ours is bad?

BLb98LgCIAEfKdC.jpg:large

Rectified. Good on Cardiff for taking supporters' views into consideration regarding the club colours.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/201314-st-holders-to-select-home-shorts-846066.aspx

I'd tell them to fuck off and restore the club's traditional colours, and take this lollypop of "pick the shorts for next year" and shove it.

Genuinely can't explain the thinking behind shorts that just look like something dodgy happened in the wash or everyone turned up with their own red shorts. Madness... a different shade of the same colour FFS, who thought that was a good idea?

Radically changing the identity of the club like that shouldn't have been allowed. I do wonder if there was any merchandising gain from changing the kit? Presumably the motivation was behind Asian market - but that surely would've been negated by lack of sales domestically?

Radically changing the identity of the club like that shouldn't have been allowed. I do wonder if there was any merchandising gain from changing the kit? Presumably the motivation was behind Asian market - but that surely would've been negated by lack of sales domestically?

I think they tried to tell the fans the most successful clubs play in red, so they're changing to red to be more successful. It was some nonsense along those lines. :lol: