Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

And we think ours is bad?

BLb98LgCIAEfKdC.jpg:large

:yikes:      oh my god        :cheesy:,    looks like he's got a vest on underneath it      :D :D    different coloured shorts.....

don't you love the blu...  sorry...  redbirds    ....      Getting everything right to be the comedy masters of the Premiership...    :iamatwat:

Guest Haris Vuckic

two stripes :lol:

HAHA Bet you we have exactly the same collar!

Probably the same shorts :lol:

two stripes :lol:

HAHA Bet you we have exactly the same collar!

You've jinxed us.

Bet you we have the exact same shorts... Only a slightly different black from the stripes on the top.

Cardiff fans want shot if they buy that like. Selling their soul was bad enough was like a cake made of shite and then that strip is the horrid blood flavoured red icing.

One of the wags on our site was quick to photoshop the offending article, of course linking it to their glorious leader and his Simon Cowell pants..

BEN2GMuCYAATQ8H.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/5651/87286552.png

:iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

Cardiff fans want shot if they buy that like. Selling their soul was bad enough was like a cake made of s**** and then that strip is the horrid blood flavoured red icing.

Thing is he's got them by the short and curlies, without his money they would have gone. He took over when they had about 55 million debt and promised to pay off thats owed and move the debt to equity.

He's actually taken their debt to more than 100 million and no equity in sight.

I was rather hoping that red being the lucky colour would be an annual change to a different colour, like the Chinese year of the rat etc, and this year was the year of pink or something.

They were so scared when he said if the fans were not behind him he'd pull out, they turned up in their masses to welcome him back at Cardiff Airport, with we love you banners.

Here's a shot of the welcome committee...      :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:  :bootyshake:

Stick it where you want Tan old bean...........

Yes they would all accept it.

Groo, I wonder what happens if they win the League Cup next season and finishes above you...

As long as we stay up.

Be interesting to see what happens though. Will they attempt a QPR? Malky is unknown in the Prem and their squad is workmanlike rather than skilled.

Two stripes (departing from Adidas's three - wasn't there a family fallout at the heart of Puma and Adidas - previously one company - becoming separate companies?) is a Puma trademark. We'll have them as well - nailed on.

"The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

No honestly, that's actually what they have written

Two stripes (departing from Adidas's three - wasn't there a family fallout at the heart of Puma and Adidas - previously one company - becoming separate companies?) is a Puma trademark. We'll have them as well - nailed on.

"The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

No honestly, that's actually what they have written

What a load of meaningless guff. This is quite interesting:

CRUYFF TEARS A STRIP(E) OFF ADIDAS

"I recently saw a re-run of the 1974 World Cup final between Holland and West Germany and it brought back to me a question I had then but was never answered. Both teams were kitted out by Adidas (they of the three stripes) but Johan Cruyff's shirt had only two stripes on the sleeve. Any idea how come? And is this trivia or wot?!?" asks Hugh McGinley

Hugh, your question is concerned with trivia of the highest order. Which is exactly the reason we've chosen to answer it.

The Dutch FA had a deal with Adidas to supply their kit, and your Johnny Reps and Rob Rensenbrinks of this world were only too happy to wear the stripy orange shirts during the 1974 World Cup in Germany.

Cruyff, of course, had other ideas. He had an exclusive personal deal with Adidas's rivals Puma, who supplied him with their classic Puma King boots. Because of this, he was unwilling to sport the three trademark stripes of Adidas and insisted on a two-striped version instead. As you would expect, he got exactly what he wanted.

Although Cruyff wasn't around to cause the German kit giants bother when Holland embarked on their 1978 World Cup campaign, his rebellious spirit lived on. The van de Kerkhof twins, Rene and Willy, insisted on being issued with Cruyff-style two-striped shirts else they were off. But did the Dutch FA give in to this blatant show of player power?

Of course they did.

Tonight's game was the first time I've seen the new England kit. Not bad but has a hint of a Germany kit there, won't be buying.

Saw loads of people saying the new England kit is a bit like a Germany one, how exactly? It's made by Nike not Adidas and doesn't have any black on it like German kits?

Tonight's game was the first time I've seen the new England kit. Not bad but has a hint of a Germany kit there, won't be buying.

Saw loads of people saying the new England kit is a bit like a Germany one, how exactly? It's made by Nike not Adidas and doesn't have any black on it like German kits?

My mate said it looked like a German kit and I said exactly the same back to him.  Looks a lot more like a USA kit if anything.  I really like it though.