Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Love out badge, like. Wouldn't change it for the world. Think simpler ones like Stoke and Fulham look absolutely horrible - no tradition at all.

What tradition is there with our badge? We've changed it loads of times...

Love out badge, like. Wouldn't change it for the world. Think simpler ones like Stoke and Fulham look absolutely horrible - no tradition at all.

Maybe so, but Stoke and Fulham's respective efforts do nothing to reflect the character of their clubs and/or the city in which they're based. We might have changed ours, but it still has at least some resemblance to the club's original crest.

Guest chicken little

change our badge to this

http://www.newcastlemtb.org/newcastle%20coat%20of%20arms.jpg

aye, except ditch the scroll (latin is boring) and the seahorses (totally gay).

go minimalist and just have the shield with three castles in it.

Maybe so, but Stoke and Fulham's respective efforts do nothing to reflect the character of their clubs and/or the city in which they're based. We might have changed ours, but it still has at least some resemblance to the club's original crest.

Fulham's original badge from the get go was basically just the letters FFC.

Well our original crest is just the coat of arms of the city, and if i remember correctly, we only wore it in cup finals. Saying that, I'd like to just use the coat of arms of the city again.

Also, since tonight was England's last match in Umbro...What are everyone's thoughts on the move to Nike? If they make them as unique and class as the France kits - that would be pretty awesome.  Very curious to see - I'd imagine something very English heritage-like. They seem to be doing that with France etc.

France 2013 away kit. My goodness.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hqCGjMjV-WE/UPl-J3H0q7I/AAAAAAAADn4/aNjrHA0ZIY0/s1600/France2013Away.jpg