Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

How good was Domi? Too young to remember

Could have been one of the best left-backs in the Premier League because he had it all and when he did perform, he looked genuinely like a top player. He was weak mentally though and didn’t seem to settle. I think he had fitness problems a well. Bernad was the best left-back we’ve had in our PL era for me, although Distin despite being a CB and at the club a short time on loan, was immense when played LB. I thought we lost out big time when he didn’t sign and went on to prove himself a very good CB.

Could have been one of the best left-backs in the Premier League because he had it all and when he did perform, he looked genuinely like a top player. He was weak mentally though and didn’t seem to settle. I think he had fitness problems a well. Bernad was the best left-back we’ve had in our PL era for me, although Distin despite being a CB and at the club a short time on loan, was immense when played LB. I thought we lost out big time when he didn’t sign and went on to prove himself a very good CB.

Beresford imo.

Beresford imo.

Enrique for me

Lloris

Aldeweireld    King    Vertonghen

Carr                                                        Bale

Modric      Eriksen

Son                                      Ginola

Kane     

Seems legit.

Guest Howaythetoon

Beresford imo.

It was a close race between the two because Beresford was such a good player for us, and an underrated one as well IMO. But overall as a footballer Bernard just edges it for me. That performance away to Inter for example was colossal and a performance I don’t think Beresford ever had in him, mind Bramble was magnificent that game too. Most of the team were. We’ve actually had some very good left-backs, but all of them you could argue had a few question marks against them. Right-back there are not many to pick from, you’d be looking at Watson or even Venison, but I’d pick a prime Beye if we are talking about their all-round game and football ability even though he wasn’t at the club very long. I though Barton despite a few outstanding games showing real class, just wasn’t in the same class ability wise as some of the others nor as effective going forward. He probably played some of his better football for us towards the end of his career under Sir Bobby where he was more Dummett like than anything else, steady, nothing fancy, job done. Robbie Elliott could have been something special but for injuries and it’s a shame we got Pearce at the very end of his career, even though his brief spell wasn’t too bad. I’m sure he played in the entire of defence for us s few times as well?

Wasn't around so could have been but Ferguson better than Perez/Rondon for NUFC?

When he played, easily. He just didn't play enough.

I used to love our kick-offs under Sir Bobby second half of the 99/00 season. Shearer, Ferguson and Speed would all stand on the left wing and it involved normally Solano floating a ball from centre towards that side about 30 yards from the byline for one of them to win an aerial tussle. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Not to be all Daily Mail about it, but it really is disgraceful that they're getting a combined 17 years or so for selling illegal football streams, when you consider the paltry sentences you see banded about for things like drunk drive sentences where someone's died as a result.

Not to be all Daily Mail about it, but it really is disgraceful that they're getting a combined 17 years or so for selling illegal football streams, when you consider the paltry sentences you see banded about for things like drunk drive sentences where someone's died as a result.

Completely agree with you but I suspect the high sentence is due to the fact that they are a small group of inidividuals versus a rich global corporation in todays definitely no so skewed society.