Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

I’m guessing the U23s are also playing so they’ll need some of them back here?

Great to see the club not helping out any local clubs with friendlies on that note.

premier-league-asia-trophy-squad.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=2000&height=1125&quality=80

Shelvey forcing a smile :lol:

Why no shirt sponsor, are Fun88 out?

Why are Shelvey, Ki and Schar wearing the same top? #shoddyretouching

Quite fitting how little effort has gone into it, just like the club.  :lol:

premier-league-asia-trophy-squad.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=2000&height=1125&quality=80

I like how Colback contains a symbol that could also be used as an emote to sum up most people's facial expressions when he returns to the starting 11.

I like how Colback contains a symbol that could also be used as an emote to sum up most people's facial expressions when he returns to the starting 11.

It's 'ke-er-ba-ke'.  To get the Chinese version you basically just say their surname like a deaf person.

Is there any Newcastle supporters going to the game vs Wolves in China?

Would love to see some protests from the stands as it's our first game sence Rafa left and it's live on TV around the world.

Guest chopey

7.00am press conference fron China with Dawson and Ritchie, I hope they have been well briefed on what to say, but then again who by? Bob Moncour?

Guest covmag

7.00am press conference fron China with Dawson and Ritchie, I hope they have been well briefed on what to say, but then again who by? Bob Moncour?

Wouldn't even waste my life listening if I could.same soundbites rolled out as ever.

First "test " of not even watching this shitstorm of a team, lots of promises from folk over the last few weeks so now its soon time to deliver.

I wonder who will be peeking at the telly  :lol:

Wouldn't even waste my life listening if I could.same soundbites rolled out as ever.

First "test " of not even watching this shitstorm of a team, lots of promises from folk over the last few weeks so now its soon time to deliver.

I wonder who will be peeking at the telly  :lol:

I'll probably still be watching live games this season.  Gave up my ticket a few seasons ago now but have continued watching all games (through completely legitimate methods).

Only difference is, this season I'll be back to wanting us to get humped and laughing as it happens.