Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Isn't there any way we could make our complains to the Premier League about Ashleys ways of handeling Newcastle as a club and its supporters?

I know Chi Onwurah is doing her bit in the matter with the parliament. But I think if the Premier League get many complaints from supporters along with the press and maybe some celebreties who are outspoken supporters they can start an investigation on Ashley to see if he is the kind of owner the league wants.

The way he is handeling the club is badwill for the Premier League and it needs to stop. Put up some guidelines of how a club should be run so other club owners don't do the same in the future.

ashley's basically bought a club to make profit.

no intention to compete at a sporting level. no intention to reinvest. no intention to try and win a trophy.

basic aim is stay in the premier league at minimal cost - just to make money.

thats got to go against the whole point of having a sports competition.

if there is no desire to compete then nufc should be thrown out of the premier league.

KK took ashley to court and won and i'm sure Rafa, hughton and certain players would have plenty to say.

there should be a f***ing investigation.

ashley should be told to get out or just shut the club down.

surerly there's some kind of code with regards to sporting competition.

has there ever been a similar situation in say the NBA or NFL or any sorting competion in the world when there's a clear lack of intemtion to compete, and the existance of the sportung club is for making money only.

am p*ssed so its hard getting my point across but do u get what i mean? or possibly talking bollocks.

You make perfect sense but unfortunately the governing bodies are all corrupt anyway.

We are f***ed because they don't care about us.

Isn't there any way we could make our complains to the Premier League about Ashleys ways of handeling Newcastle as a club and its supporters?

I know Chi Onwurah is doing her bit in the matter with the parliament. But I think if the Premier League get many complaints from supporters along with the press and maybe some celebreties who are outspoken supporters they can start an investigation on Ashley to see if he is the kind of owner the league wants.

The way he is handeling the club is badwill for the Premier League and it needs to stop. Put up some guidelines of how a club should be run so other club owners don't do the same in the future.

ashley's basically bought a club to make profit.

no intention to compete at a sporting level. no intention to reinvest. no intention to try and win a trophy.

basic aim is stay in the premier league at minimal cost - just to make money.

thats got to go against the whole point of having a sports competition.

if there is no desire to compete then nufc should be thrown out of the premier league.

KK took ashley to court and won and i'm sure Rafa, hughton and certain players would have plenty to say.

there should be a fucking investigation.

ashley should be told to get out or just shut the club down.

surerly there's some kind of code with regards to sporting competition.

has there ever been a similar situation in say the NBA or NFL or any sorting competion in the world when there's a clear lack of intemtion to compete, and the existance of the sportung club is for making money only.

am pissed so its hard getting my point across but do u get what i mean? or possibly talking bollocks.

In the US they just relocate the franchise to a bigger and better market

Guest chopey

Moneymikeashley is on form this morning, asking Pete Graves out for a pint with him and Dennis Wise.

FWIW I think the FCB is simply going to use us as a Cash Cow. He allegedly took out c£33M last summer in loan repayments and assuming that no reasonable (and pricey) footballer would want to come here at the moment we'll again under spend our transfer 'budget'. He'll sell Longstaff as the window closes for say £25M plus another £30M-£40M from the likes of Dubravka, Schar, Hayden etc. He can then take out £100M this year without running out of cash. We get relegated but parachute payments and more cost cutting would allow him to take out another £50M a year for the next two years (he will then not be bothered to get re-promoted). He'll basically reduce his costs faster than his income reduces and extract the difference whilst running the club into the ground. Then sell it for say £100M on the back of (us) its fanbase. £300M over three years whilst getting revenge on the northern monkeys that sang nasty songs at him. Win-win for the FCB - it's a classic asset-stripping strategy. We've all got to walk away not to be complicit in this.

What are Ashley Out up to these days?

Joined up with the magpie group and the other groups. They are on that joint statement

They were brilliant a year or two back after Pardew went. I was hoping they’d be back on it again now Rafa’s gone.

FWIW I think the FCB is simply going to use us as a Cash Cow. He allegedly took out c£33M last summer in loan repayments and assuming that no reasonable (and pricey) footballer would want to come here at the moment we'll again under spend our transfer 'budget'. He'll sell Longstaff as the window closes for say £25M plus another £30M-£40M from the likes of Dubravka, Schar, Hayden etc. He can then take out £100M this year without running out of cash. We get relegated but parachute payments and more cost cutting would allow him to take out another £50M a year for the next two years (he will then not be bothered to get re-promoted). He'll basically reduce his costs faster than his income reduces and extract the difference whilst running the club into the ground. Then sell it for say £100M on the back of (us) its fanbase. £300M over three years whilst getting revenge on the northern monkeys that sang nasty songs at him. Win-win for the FCB - it's a classic asset-stripping strategy. We've all got to walk away not to be complicit in this.

It’s entirely conceivable that he can raise the £113 (or whatever) is still “owed” to him via player sales this summer and simply pocket that cash, while replacing the departures with frees and loans.

Who knows, it might make him more likely to sell the club :mackems: :anguish:

It’s entirely conceivable that he can raise the £113 (or whatever) is still “owed” to him via player sales this summer and simply pocket that cash, while replacing the departures with frees and loans.

And then a new owner will want to buy the club for £100m cheaper because they’ll have to spend an extra £100m on players.

How the hell can he still be owed money after the amount he has raked in!?

What's Ashley's worth 1.6 billion or something? I just don't get all this extra hassle over 50m or so. It's fucking peanuts to him.

You do know who/what Mike Ashley is don't you?

And then a new owner will want to buy the club for £100m cheaper because they’ll have to spend an extra £100m on players.

Can totally see Ashley agreeing to those terms :mackems:

How the hell can he still be owed money after the amount he has raked in!?

What's Ashley's worth 1.6 billion or something? I just don't get all this extra hassle over 50m or so. It's f***ing peanuts to him.

You do know who/what Mike Ashley is don't you?

One fat odious cretin

He's mid 50s and a billionaire, how much more is he going to try and make and for how much longer. Just retire and enjoy your fortune you fat f***. You won, congratulations. Now f*** off

Guest NobbyOhNobby

The club costs him nothing and he advertises sports direct for free. He's not selling ever

If we get relegated this season then he gets significantly less parachute payments then we did the last time. They have changed the rules so that if you get relegated, then promoted, and relegated again within 5 years, you only receive the years of parachute payments that you missed out on. For us that would be year 2 and year 3.

He's mid 50s and a billionaire, how much more is he going to try and make and for how much longer. Just retire and enjoy your fortune you fat f***. You won, congratulations. Now f*** off

He doesn't think like a normal human being. He's driven by money, greed, power and spite. Fucking people over gives him a hard on. He'll do it until the day he dies.

He’s cottoned on to the fact everyone knows he’ll prevent a sale and he’s going to take out £40m+ each year imo. Even when the £111m left is reclaimed he’ll just carry on using the club as his little atm until there’s nothing left. He’ll flog us to the highest bidder once he’s squeezed the pips out in about 8 years time.