Newcastle United 1-3 Liverpool - 26/07/20 post match from pg9

Disco

Klopp treating us like a training exercise for his reserve squad, his lack of fear of playing us shone through that interview.

The way he said they had to get accustomed to the "absolute wall" we had back there :lol:

Brucey whispering sweet nothings to his good friend Mike instead of doing the post game.

Hope some cunt rings his phone when he's pretending to speak to Ashley.  The bacon-ridden creep.

I counted, 10 times.

That's how many times the commentator mentioned Steve Bruce doing a good job. Also, never gets it wrong in the transfer market.. apparently.

I can't wait for this guy to fuck off. If the takeover falls through I'm fucking off.

Jan 2003 Manchester City (h)

Alan Shearer 10 seconds

Jul 2020 Liverpool (h)

Dwight Gayle 25 seconds

Jan 1996 Arsenal (h)

David Ginola 56 seconds

Mar 2004 Charlton Athletic (h)

Alan Shearer 57 seconds

Mar 2018 Southampton (h)

Kenedy 64 seconds

Apr 2006 Tottenham (h)

Lee Bowyer 66 seconds

Feb 2009 West Brom (a)

Damien Duff 67 seconds

Feb 2006 Aston Villa (a)

Shola Ameobi 74 seconds

Sep 2002 sunderland (h)

Craig Bellamy 84 seconds

Feb 2011 Birmingham City (a)

Peter Lovenkrands 95 seconds

Was nice to see Ashleys club lost again when I checked the scores.

Hoping not to have to want the club to lose next season. Not in the slightest bit confident that will be the case sadly.

Jan 2003 Manchester City (h)

Alan Shearer 10 seconds

Jul 2020 Liverpool (h)

Dwight Gayle 25 seconds

Jan 1996 Arsenal (h)

David Ginola 56 seconds

Mar 2004 Charlton Athletic (h)

Alan Shearer 57 seconds

Mar 2018 Southampton (h)

Kenedy 64 seconds

Apr 2006 Tottenham (h)

Lee Bowyer 66 seconds

Feb 2009 West Brom (a)

Damien Duff 67 seconds

Feb 2006 Aston Villa (a)

Shola Ameobi 74 seconds

Sep 2002 sunderland (h)

Craig Bellamy 84 seconds

Feb 2011 Birmingham City (a)

Peter Lovenkrands 95 seconds

Took me far too long to realise that's just us. Was thinking we'd had quite a few on that list like :lol:

Ed4yxxnWkAYS6zO.jpg

Nail on the fucking head! Sick of all this 'Bruce has done a good job' bullshit. Yeah, he's done a good job because every fucker expected us to get relegated. I won't be watching any football next season if this twat is still in charge. Sick of all the arse lickers who see the results and form an opinion. Try watching the drivel week in week out ffs. Its clueless bullshit

Ed4yxxnWkAYS6zO.jpg

I agree with all of that.  But is it from dot com?  Sounds like it.

They love a whine about how shit the club is under Ashley but they refused to back any protests or boycotts.  They can fuck off tbh. Personally i wouldn’t visit their website again after that.

Their only "crime" was getting the NUFC.com web address for their fanzine. Two blokes who run a NUFC website don't have to be the flag bearers for the rest of the fans. They've certainly never claimed to speak for all fans, gone on club organised jollies or the TV.

Exactly. Get a load of grief for not backing every protest going, they've put more time into the club than 99% of the weirdos who slate them.

Far more representative of your average fan than your social media drama queens. Very good summary they've put up their mind.

Their only "crime" was getting the NUFC.com web address for their fanzine. Two blokes who run a NUFC website don't have to be the flag bearers for the rest of the fans. They've certainly never claimed to speak for all fans, gone on club organised jollies or the TV.

No they don’t HAVE to be flag bearers, but whether they like it or not their website will have a fairly big influence over our fanbase.  The Chronicle are in the same bracket.  Both kept their hands clean of protests to protect their own interests instead of trying to make a difference.  That’s the way i see it anyway.

NUFC.com listed details of each planned protest, boycott, etc. They didn't encourage or discourage other fans participation. They don't claim to be the voice of the fans.

Nobody would expect anything of them if their website was Niall&Biffa.co.uk rather than NUFC.com.

After BBC it's always the first place I check for genuine information.

Admittedly they used to do a lot more speculation especially with transfers and the like, but generally now if it's on .com it's what's happened or something that's very likely too

After BBC it's always the first place I check for genuine information.

Admittedly they used to do a lot more speculation especially with transfers and the like, but generally now if it's on .com it's what's happened or something that's very likely too

:lol:

Like when they posted how the takeover was happening?  :lol: