Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Lua Lua was good like on his day. Wasn’t a fan of Ambrose. Probably unfairly blame him for us selling Solano to Villa like.

I always got the feeling he was better than he got credit for. Seemed at the time players like him and Milner got more flak because the team were failing due the lack of mobility up front. Could never really tell if the players themselves were that bad, or we just had a manager who had no idea how to assemble a football team. Not that different to now really.

Can't believe no ones said David Silva yet. Easily up there with Robert for me.

He's not even in the same ballpark! Robert regularly scored screamers from 35 yards plus.  Silva is more technically gifted without a doubt but Robert shits on him in the left peg stakes

Can't believe no ones said David Silva yet. Easily up there with Robert for me.

He's not even in the same ballpark! Robert regularly scored screamers from 35 yards plus.  Silva is more technically gifted without a doubt but Robert s***s on him in the left peg stakes

Being "more technically gifted" with his left foot is exactly why he's up there.

Robert would be very hit and miss. He really frustrated the team on off days where he thought being anywhere over the half way line on the opposition half was a goal scoring opportunity while having 100% hit rate on the closest defenders head on corners. For consistency and precision Robben, Van Persie, Ben Arfa, David and Bernardo Silva, Ozil and Giggs were/are all better. Maybe it's because I watched him more than I've watched any of the others that my judgement is a bit harsh, but unless the criteria is who had hardest left footed shot I wouldnt have him in my top 5.