Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

At this point this grotesque snake c*** of a man and our 45k spineless braindeed sheep anger me far more than Ashley. The thing that sickened me recently was the 300 protesters trying to make a stand for this once great proud club and getting laughed at and abused by the morons piling into the ground. Just sums up how much Ashley has brainwashed people and how much our support has changed from 15/20 years ago. It wouldn't have been tolerated then.

There should have been 90 mins of Rafa chants on Sunday but there was nothing. Aye all this fake Geordie PR bullshit is the cherry on top. It's sickening, even worse that so many swallow it. The silent superfans are more in the wrong than Ashley at this point.

f*** Bruce and f*** our moron sheep. Hope they enjoy what's coming that they deserve. I was neutral before but now hope Norwich f***ing dick them on Saturday

Excellent post. I can't add anything more.

Paid 5% more for the privilege as well, not sure how much extra that is but it will go towards making up the loss for those that haven't renewed

At this point this grotesque snake c*** of a man and our 45k spineless braindeed sheep anger me far more than Ashley. The thing that sickened me recently was the 300 protesters trying to make a stand for this once great proud club and getting laughed at and abused by the morons piling into the ground. Just sums up how much Ashley has brainwashed people and how much our support has changed from 15/20 years ago. It wouldn't have been tolerated then.

There should have been 90 mins of Rafa chants on Sunday but there was nothing. Aye all this fake Geordie PR bullshit is the cherry on top. It's sickening, even worse that so many swallow it. The silent superfans are more in the wrong than Ashley at this point.

Guest reefatoon

I wonder what tactical masterclass he is planning on Saturday, i'm sure he knows just how to nullify Norwich's flowing attacking play we saw from them against Liverpool.

:yao:

He will over compensate the substitute debacle by having no defenders and all midfielders on the bench this time, just to make sure he doesn’t get caught out like that again.

Like him or not, one thing’s for sure, he’s under a lot of pressure to get things right as fast as possible. Faster than probably most managers of NUFC have been afforded. I hope he does. Got a lot of work to do based on the second half vs Arsenal.

I don't think he's under any pressure. Any pressure from the crowd is nullified by the fact that Ashley doesn't care what the crowd thinks so he'll gamble to the very end.

I don't see any example of the crowd's will influencing any of Ashley's decisions.

Things won't be difference this time.

Guest chopey

I wonder what tactical masterclass he is planning on Saturday, i'm sure he knows just how to nullify Norwich's flowing attacking play we saw from them against Liverpool.

:yao:

I'm sure our new tactic of a flat back five with three holding midfielders will surfice

Like him or not, one thing’s for sure, he’s under a lot of pressure to get things right as fast as possible. Faster than probably most managers of NUFC have been afforded. I hope he does. Got a lot of work to do based on the second half vs Arsenal.

I don't. He could get 4th and I'd still hate him

Not sure if this has been mentioned at any time:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bruce-never-dreamed-managing-newcastle-1455506.amp?__twitter_impression=true

BY JAMES HUNTER12:00, 5 JUN 2009UPDATED13:23, 27 FEB 2013

NEW Sunderland boss Steve Bruce insists it was never his dream to manage his boyhood idols Newcastle.

Bruce left his post at Wigan to sign a three-year contract on Wearside this week, admitting that this was the chance he had been waiting his whole managerial career for.

I don't. He could get 4th and I'd still hate him

If he got 4th, as you say, I don’t think you’d find many people complaining!

How old are you man? You post with the volatility of a 10 year old.

I would still despise him. I'm 30. I just hate snakes who also pretend to be Newcastle fans whilst being complicit in the death of the club. He's scum. Worse than scum infact

It's a sad indictment of Ashley fc that a fat patsy like this is accepted and tolerated. It wouldn't happen at any other supposedly passionate fan base

no fan of this club would manage Sunderland.

This. Also no fan of this club would go running up the dugout as his Birmingham team scored the 5th up here in a 1-5 win

He's a fat b****** that happened to be born in corbridge who hasn't gave a single f*** about Newcastle until now

We have him sussed shame 45k others don't

The passionate fans have mainly left judging by the silence of the lambs on Sunday. Why don't they just bleat loudly as they vaseline their arse holes. There's a reckoning coming at our next 2 games I believe.. no good will come from all of this.

I don't think he's under any pressure. Any pressure from the crowd is nullified by the fact that Ashley doesn't care what the crowd thinks so he'll gamble to the very end.

I don't see any example of the crowd's will influencing any of Ashley's decisions.

The only pressure will come from poor results. That is the same for any manager, certainly was for Rafa when he went on a bad run. He was big enough to take the pressure and cool enough to stick to his methods. That is where I have no faith at all in Bruce as I don't believe he has any real method. He will just chop and change in blind hope like Pardew did, and I expect to see similar results.

The only pressure will come from poor results. That is the same for any manager, certainly was for Rafa when he went on a bad run. He was big enough to take the pressure and cool enough to stick to his methods. That is where I have no faith at all in Bruce as I don't believe he has any real method. He will just chop and change in blind hope like Pardew did, and I expect to see similar results.

Pressure from who? The fans? So what? It's not pressure when it doesn't lead to anything, it's just loud noise at worse. The only pressure fans can exert is by not being there.

Not sure if this has been mentioned at any time:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bruce-never-dreamed-managing-newcastle-1455506.amp?__twitter_impression=true

BY JAMES HUNTER12:00, 5 JUN 2009UPDATED13:23, 27 FEB 2013

NEW Sunderland boss Steve Bruce insists it was never his dream to manage his boyhood idols Newcastle.

Bruce left his post at Wigan to sign a three-year contract on Wearside this week, admitting that this was the chance he had been waiting his whole managerial career for.

LOL, this just backs up the statement I made in the Ashley thread re the Fifth Estate being dead. This is exactly the sort of thing that should be brought up. Historical reference. But hardly anyone gives a shit. The majority move from soundbyte to soundbyte with next to no memory of what happened before.

The Romans had their circuses to keep the population distracted, when the crowds grew restless they would throw them some bread. Nothing has changed, literally nothing, just a different coat of paint.