Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

it's not taking it outside, it's "taking a side conversation that's wholly unrelated to the thread to PMs"

I'm quite capable of apologising in 'public' for something I've said in 'public' thanks.

And as Loki pointed out above it's a laughable request, you c***.

I was trying to move the issue you clearly have with my spelling, to private, as in away from the thread. It wasn't a threat anyway, I may be dumb but I'm not a fucking idiot. No watching letterboxes here.

'You're a massive c***. PM iz'

:lol:

Stick to making shit bait for the Jeremy Kyle crowd. Cheese slice pedo of the highest degree, you. First class honours in pasta noncery. :lol:

Crikey [emoji38]

I agree with Stan's original assessment; if the meaning is clear then what's the problem? It's just not the case that if you're not writing in correct and formal English then your point is invalidated.

Some people just make mistakes; some people are just lazy; some people genuinely can't do it. If you're getting irritated when people, for whatever reason, don't come up to your own personal level of what constitutes good English, even if their point is perfectly well made and clear, then it's you that has the real issue :aww:

Anyway, about that 2021 deadline

:thup:

I'm classified as dyslexic, I couldn't read at all until I was in year 6 so around about 10 year old, but, I still excelled in other categories. Unfortunately though this has followed me all of my life when I was younger it'd often result in violence, sometimes I get extremely irked like my previous post. I shouldn't I know but old habits die hard.

Apologies all.

Dont Apologise, some folk need to dial it back a bit.  :thup:

Edit, I have highlighted my own errors.  :lol:

Its a laugh man, I actually don't want anyone to feel bad for taking the piss. I deserve it. The above I've quoted, no worries its granted & I needed it. Apart from Thomson Mouse[/member] hes still a cunt. 

And just to make it clear,  I'm on here as I'm the on call subsea engineer for a shell job in Australia.  Not bad for a lad who doesn't know the difference between there, their & they're.  Eh?

Yes, yes you're still calling me a cunt. I've apologised, fuck off with your whining and move on.

Right on cue, Hatice is back....

Was she this vocal before the takeover news broke?

Has that got anything to do with her? I can't be sure but she may well have been crying every day, but because the media didn't inform you of it, you think she's been sipping singapore slings in Sydney

I find it hard to be too angry at her after what happened to her partner, but she does seem to harbour exclusive energy for only stopping our takeover, and seems to not give a solitary shit about Saudi buyouts of anything else, anywhere in the rest of the world.

I can't accept that she just specifically cares about the moral future of NUFC, so the only other option is she's being manipulated, pushed or funded by someone or something else in the background. I think acknowledging and questioning this is fine.

I find it hard to be too angry at her after what happened to her partner, but she does seem to harbour exclusive energy for only stopping our takeover, and seems to not give a solitary shit about Saudi buyouts of anything else, anywhere in the rest of the world.

I can't accept that she just specifically cares about the moral future of NUFC, so the only other option is she's being manipulated, pushed or funded by someone or something else in the background. I think acknowledging and questioning this is fine.

The latest news is regarding civil legal action being brought against MbS in the US, absolutely nothing to do with the takeover.

That'd be Charlies[/member].

Or she's going through the motions, and certain organisations are shining a spotlight on her at appropriate times.

Why would a US court entertain it? Even if it happened there I’d still have my doubts it would go ahead.

This is no more than a way to drill up bad press ahead of something that’s about to happen

It's got fuck all to do with the takeover, it's only people in this thread that are connecting the two and it's, quite frankly, a bit embarrassing. It's not driven by some grand conspiracy against NUFC, we are peripheral in all this and not even being mentioned in this particular instance.

Why would a US court entertain it? Even if it happened there I’d still have my doubts it would go ahead.

This is no more than a way to drill up bad press ahead of something that’s about to happen

It's got f*** all to do with the takeover, it's only people in this thread that are connecting the two and it's, quite frankly, a bit embarrassing. It's not driven by some grand conspiracy against NUFC, we are peripheral in all this and not even being mentioned in this particular instance.

Exactly it is embarrassing. There is nothing which can link this two up. It is also shameful to side with MBS on this killing of the journalists. Grow up guys it is below the point of decency on this. 

It's got f*** all to do with the takeover, it's only people in this thread that are connecting the two and it's, quite frankly, a bit embarrassing. It's not driven by some grand conspiracy against NUFC, we are peripheral in all this and not even being mentioned in this particular instance.

Exactly it is embarrassing. There is nothing which can link this two up. It is also shameful to side with MBS on this killing of the journalists. Grow up guys it is below the point of decency on this. 

Depends really.  If we're talking about a Caulkin then, yeah, fuck that shit.  If it's an Edwards or a Ryder then....meh, maybe we can let one or two slide.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Depends really.  If we're talking about a Caulkin then, yeah, fuck that shit.  If it's an Edwards or a Ryder then....meh, maybe we can let one or two slide.

How generous of you to put those two in the journalist category.

I don't see how it's shameful to question someone's motives.  Whether it's Khashoggis girlfriend or anyone else.  People have opinions, disagree with them but stop trying to cut them off by labelling them shameful or indecent.

All i want is a team that will compete and not be completely pointless. PIF/PCP and RB offer the best chance of this club becoming relevant, so I'm backing it 100%. I don't give a single fuck about any of the noise around the bid or the geopolitics of the region or the KSA's politics and customs.

Fair do's to anyone who who wants to discuss the noise :thup: you just won't find me doing it anymore.

All i want is a team that will compete and not be completely pointless. PIF/PCP and RB offer the best chance of this club becoming relevant, so I'm backing it 100%. I don't give a single fuck about any of the noise around the bid or the geopolitics of the region or the KSA's politics and customs.

Fair do's to anyone who who wants to discuss the noise :thup: you just won't find me doing it anymore.

Same here. I really couldn't give two shits about what Saudi Arabia have done or are doing. It is not the problem of a football fan to deal with. I'm just interested in my team being watchable again.

Call me awful and horrible for this, I dont care about that either.