Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

***NONCE KLAXON***

Harsh on Rod, that!

:lol: I'm as pessimistic as the next guy but imagine thinking it's not going to happen because you trust Bruce has the slightest knowledge of anything outside of his next choice of kebab.

Not quite as bad as believing a random on here because he gets team news though, is it?

Knowing someone who knows someone on the first team staff =/= having any sort of source with Ashley, his solicitors, or the now non-existent 'consortium'.

Still, probably a step up from the parody Twitter account!

Ey up.

School has finished for the day.

Penn has spoken, life is bad forever.

Only he and his non existent and non forthcoming inside info is correct and everyone else is deluded. Was funny the first time but now it's pretty boring tbh.

At least there was a win for Womanchester United, the bairns will be happy.

***NONCE KLAXON***

Harsh on Rod, that!

:lol: I'm as pessimistic as the next guy but imagine thinking it's not going to happen because you trust Bruce has the slightest knowledge of anything outside of his next choice of kebab.

Not quite as bad as believing a random on here because he gets team news though, is it?

Knowing someone who knows someone on the first team staff =/= having any sort of source with Ashley, his solicitors, or the now non-existent 'consortium'.

Still, probably a step up from the parody Twitter account!

Ey up.

School has finished for the day.

:lol:

The thing is, I don't put particular stock in what the likes of Mimms and Ando put in here. Fair play for passing on any info they can; nothing against them doing so. I just won't trust much at all until an official announcement comes out as I feel any info that gets out will be a calculated move.

That being said, I still trust them more than the majority of journalists out there. Journalists who seem to have a bit of a bee in their bonnet over some posters on a football forum somehow having more inside tracks, however minor they may or may not be, than they do.

But hey, there's always Maurris, eh, Penn[/member]?

[move] i-think-next-seven-days-are-absolutely-crucial-for-this-nufc.jpg

[/move]

Penn's obsession with shooting down people in this thread is weird, like. I don't think he's Luke Edwards though, he isn't quite that insufferable.

Yeah I didn't ever really believe it was Edwards but that last post was very Edwards-esque. If nothing else, I don't see how someone can take being compared to Edwards as anything but an insult so it still works for me.

Whoever Penn[/member] is, they are quite pathetic to continue with the persona that they have developed.

I don't see what they get out of it except some weird sense of superiority because they feel that they've put someone in their place.

Whoever Penn[/member] is, they are quite pathetic to continue with the persona that they have developed.

I don't see what they get out of it except some weird sense of superiority because they feel that they've put someone in their place.

Attention seekers. They're everywhere.

Just stick him on the ignore list. I did back in May, works a treat. Dont really understand how people complain about him when there is an ignore list. :lol:

Attention seekers. They're everywhere.

Just stick him on the ignore list. I did back in May, works a treat. Dont really understand how people complain about him when there is an ignore list. :lol:

That's a fair comment. With Penn, I quite enjoy laughing at their sadness.

At this point it's best to just try to ignore everything and don't get your hopes up. If anything positive is going to happen, it won't be any time soon and I doubt there'll be any official updates this time round.

If PIF etc are the only chance of MA selling the club, they may insist on the club remaining in the PL for the sale to go though and with that in mind MA might have to think twice about sticking by old Brucey Boy.

It's one thing taking a gamble that Bruce can keep us up, it's another taking that gamble with 350m at stake.

I wonder if any private conversations will take place between AS and MA about a change of management. "Hey Mike, I will pay an extra million if you pay off Bruce and bring in xxx."

it's not taking it outside, it's "taking a side conversation that's wholly unrelated to the thread to PMs"

I'm quite capable of apologising in 'public' for something I've said in 'public' thanks.

And as Loki pointed out above it's a laughable request, you c***.

I was trying to move the issue you clearly have with my spelling, to private, as in away from the thread. It wasn't a threat anyway, I may be dumb but I'm not a fucking idiot. No watching letterboxes here.

'You're a massive c***. PM iz'

Stick to making shit bait for the Jeremy Kyle crowd. Cheese slice pedo of the highest degree, you. First class honours in pasta noncery. :lol:

Crikey [emoji38]

I agree with Stan's original assessment; if the meaning is clear then what's the problem? It's just not the case that if you're not writing in correct and formal English then your point is invalidated.

Some people just make mistakes; some people are just lazy; some people genuinely can't do it. If you're getting irritated when people, for whatever reason, don't come up to your own personal level of what constitutes good English, even if their point is perfectly well made and clear, then it's you that has the real issue :aww:

Anyway, about that 2021 deadline

:thup:

I'm classified as dyslexic, I couldn't read at all until I was in year 6 so around about 10 year old, but, I still excelled in other categories. Unfortunately though this has followed me all of my life when I was younger it'd often result in violence, sometimes I get extremely irked like my previous post. I shouldn't I know but old habits die hard.

Apologies all.

Dont Apologise, some folk need to dial it back a bit.  :thup:

Edit, I have highlighted my own errors.  :lol:

Its a laugh man, I actually don't want anyone to feel bad for taking the piss. I deserve it. The above I've quoted, no worries its granted & I needed it. Apart from Thomson Mouse[/member] hes still a cunt. 

And just to make it clear,  I'm on here as I'm the on call subsea engineer for a shell job in Australia.  Not bad for a lad who doesn't know the difference between there, their & they're.  Eh?