Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

If that was in front or behind me, I don’t think I’d be able to refrain myself from inflicting GBH on the cunt!

i can't understand people around him tolerating that game after game, surely to fuck they'd complain like bastards about it...specially the ones behind him, i wouldn't want putting on youtube every week

Match vlogs and FanTVs are the worst things about modern day football imo.

Especially at the club - where talk of boycott and the dichotomy of club and team mean they’ll never forsake their platform no matter what

As I’ve said before the whole TF lads and their over involvement of the supporter trust replicates this.

Match vlogs and FanTVs are the worst things about modern day football imo.

It just boggles my mind that anyone is interested in them in the slightest.

Yep. I've never had any interest in watching any of them. Not sure what they bring to the table.

Don't they just misguidedly think they are going to be the next millionaire YouTube star?

It's because a large percentage of people are self obsessed narcissistic cunts and have a platform to getting their needy little way out. No idea what the people who watch that shite get out of it.

Without wanting to sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but I work with young people and I know they can spend hours on YouTube binges watching the most retarded shite imaginable. My 10yo daughter is no better; if allowed, she will just stare at whatever drivel the YouTube suggests for her. Click on one FanTV vid, and it will be suggested to you forever more.

China has the right idea about the internet - one government ISP that blocks everything they don't want, and off to the Gulag if you use a VPN :thup:

Think it stems from them not getting enough attention as a child. Guarantee the knacker kicking off over Perez was the type of lad in high school that claimed the Undertaker and Kane were his Uncles, and claimed he shagged all off the U21 Swedish netball team.

Think it stems from them not getting enough attention as a child. Guarantee the knacker kicking off over Perez was the type of lad in high school that claimed the Undertaker and Kane were his Uncles, and claimed he shagged all off the U21 Swedish netball team.

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Headline from the Chronicle "Ayoze Perez’s controversial comments on Newcastle United’s dressing room atmosphere"

Perez's "controversial" comments: "It’s a very familiar group,” he told Talksport. “Everybody is very close to each other. “You can call each other friends. It’s something I haven’t had before and it’s great to have that feeling. As soon as I walked in, when I signed, I had that feeling. It’s important in a football club"

Boo this man.

• 7 months later...

£30mill was a good bit of business by us. That and selling Andy Carroll were both good moves

We'll never really know whether the Carroll sale was good business. Had he stayed and continued the development curve he was on at the time he could've been reaching 200 club goals by now. I know that sounds mental considering his current state, but he was looking like a 20 goal a season striker at the time.

Don't really agree, Perez and Rondon were essential to how we functioned. We're seeing now what happens when you have nobody high up the pitch who can apply any pressure or win the ball back.

He's a good player, maybe Leicester don't have a way to use him. They do have quite a unique attacker in Vardy and some very good #10s in Barnes and Maddison.

Don't really agree, Perez and Rondon were essential to how we functioned. We're seeing now what happens when you have nobody high up the pitch who can apply any pressure or win the ball back.

He's a good player, maybe Leicester don't have a way to use him. They do have quite a unique attacker in Vardy and some very good #10s in Barnes and Maddison.

I think there’s a lot to this - Ayoze is a very good player, but he’s not good enough to cement himself as a #10 in their team. Therefore, he’s never really going to produce his best out of position or as a bit part player.

That narrow right side position was perfect for him, playing off a strong target man in Rondon, as he's not quite a wide man or a number 10 really.

Shame we didn't get to continue to see that team grow in that setup, with Almiron finally coming in to take up the same position on the left side.

That narrow right side position was perfect for him, playing off a strong target man in Rondon, as he's not quite a wide man or a number 10 really.

Shame we didn't get to continue to see that team grow in that setup, with Almiron finally coming in to take up the same position on the left side.

Such a shame  :sad:  If you strip away the bullshit inevitably that Rafa was leaving, that final four months of the season had me so optimistic about what was to come. I mean imagine Rafa in charge right now with some sound investment. The league is wide open and we could have had a great chance of going for a European spot under Rafa’s stewardship.