In the light of the failed takeover- are you going back to games, in the future

Big Geordie

I’ve nothing but disdain for people that are still going to give the club their money.

Very much this. I know on some level I shouldn’t but fuck em, fuck Steve Bruce, fuck Lee Charnley, fuck Justin Barnes and fuck Mike Ashley.

Good bye my old friend. We had some great times together. Some amazing times, but for some long time now it has not been good. It's time we went our separate ways.

I'd like to thing that one day, one day, we could meet again.

Life will never be quite the same but it's time to say goodbye.

Haven't put a penny in Ashley's pocket since Rafa left, been offered a few free tickets, point blank refused them. Now I'll make sure I don't put another penny into the premier league also. Stick you premier league up your arse, I'm not watching another match.

Don't know how I'll give up this forum though, don't post much but probably spent most of my time here

The people who have, and will continue to, continually shove their cash into Ashley's pockets are the very reason he's still here. He relies on them staying loyal regardless of how he treats them and the club. It's become his own personal little piggybank that he's quite happy to empty as and when he feels like it. The cunts filling it need to have a fucking word with themselves. They're funding the erosion of the thing they claim to love and unfortunately a lot of them are too fucking thick to see it. They deserve this NUFC.

Bit of a pointless thread, nee cunts going to come bouncing in declaring they cannot wait for their next DD payment to come out and getting back to cheering on Ashley’s boys. :lol:

:lol:

I think i'd be very admiring of their honesty.

Absolutely not one soul should step foot in that ground from now until barrow boy packs his bags for good.

Guarantee we still get 40k at least.  Fuck all will change

I have not followed the club for about three seasons now. I haven't watched any of the games under Bruce, I barely recognize anyone on the current squad (or basically any football player younger than 23 at this point).

Was kind of half-looking forward to, half-dreading coming back to the club while it looked like a takeover was close both last summer and this summer. I have to say life has been a lot less stressful since I just gave up.

I suppose this makes me a bad fan, but once the club made it clear that it had stopped trying, I think fans are fully within their rights to reciprocate.

Was giving football up until a great World Cup and Rafa's last season drew me back in. Didn't watch many football games after Rafa left but the takeover gave me a bit of hope. With hope gone and 13 years of Ashley and running, it has effectively killed off any remaining interest in the game. This has been a few seasons coming though, and I suspect I will relish going back to pretty much getting football off my mind. If the club ain't trying, I'm not wasting my time on them.

Bit of a pointless thread, nee cunts going to come bouncing in declaring they cannot wait for their next DD payment to come out and getting back to cheering on Ashley’s boys. :lol:

Hol' up, we haven't heard from Cronky yet - once he's finished jerking it until it's raw that Ashley is staying of course.

Obviously, due to the virus - crowds are banned from grounds at the moment, But once the dust settles on that, do you intend to return to St James' to support Mike Ashley's NUFC, of have you had enough?

giphy.gif

Just seen a post on FB which sums up our support.

“Fuck off with Nufc, Ashley etc, up you and everyone at the club”  then  “ but we support you evermore” 

That line above is our moronic fan base in a nutshell.

I found myself skipping games more often than actually watching them this season, i'm only in Newcastle during the holidays season and last December ended up attending some dreadful games, hard to see myself going if Bruce and Ashley are still there, maybe the only reason to go is to see Saint Maximin in action as he was injured last year.

I view attending NUFC games, as long as the current regime remains, as like an abused spouse returning to the family home despite being beaten each night - the simple fact is they won't stop getting abused until they leave.  To my mind, NUFC under Mike Ashley is the same - until fans do something tangible then things are unlikely to change.  It is not enough to rage on Twitter, this forum, or to scream profanities at the television - fans have to stop going to games, stop buying club merchandise, and start writing letters to the MP's.