Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

sad thing is it still wouldn't be the worst appointment by Ashley since at least Bruce is an active manager who's managed in the prem in recent memory compared to Kinnear or hell Pardew. Hope for his own sake he turns it down, he has a decent job already at Wednesday does he really need the shit involved at NUFC?

Why don't we just employ a real clown to be manager. One who just tells the players to do what they think is best, before squirting water at them through a flower in there top, and while making tons of animal shapes from long and thin balloons. At least we can do down with some touchline entertainment, and so can the players that bother to stick around.

At least the press will find out that we don't just hate cockneys we hate incompetence.

:huff:

They'll find that out at Christmas maybe, we'll give him "a fair chance" until then.

Why don't we just employ a real clown to be manager. One who just tells the players to do what they think is best, before squirting water at them through a flower in there top, and while making tons of animal shapes from long and thin balloons. At least we can do down with some touchline entertainment, and so can the players that bother to stick around.

Absolutely this.

Pulling up on barrack rd in a car that falls to pieces just as it enters the parking bay, communicating on the touchline via miming, Playing Wor Jack in a central midfield "general" captains roll...etc

I'm trying to dig out any positives at all:

- We can now start buying players and getting on with pre-season

- The bloke cares, it's his dream job

- This is great news for the boycotting, I can see numbers quickly rising

But ultimately it makes it much easier to walk away as a fan. I really don't have the energy for another cycle of Mike Ashley and an appointment like Steve Bruce makes it a great time to leave and start actually enjoying life. Especially if it ends the takeover (which isn't necessarily the case).

Guest chopey

What style of 1970's lower league 4 4 2 does Bruce play?

Flat back four?

Full backs bombing on?

Silky wingers?

Almiron must be cock a hoop on that plane coming back to this.

Poor Almiron has no chance playing for Brucey.

Seems different from the Pardew appointment where he was clearly a yes man, it seems like no one else will come and Steve Bruce actually has leverage here.

At least the press will find out that we don't just hate cockneys we hate incompetence.

Don't worry, they'll invent the story that we hate him because he used to manage the mackems.

We are just as stupid as Palace who paid compensation for Pardew. Can't believe how this summer has turned out.

No fucking way is this anywhere near as bad as that decision.

...Not sure about that mind

So, here we go  :lol:

'willing to pay compensation'

Guaranteed that'll be spun as a positive i.e we're willing to pay what it takes to get our number one target, which is Steve Whopper Bruce in 2019 following letting Rafa Benitez go for showing too much ambition.

We are just as stupid as Palace who paid compensation for Pardew. Can't believe how this summer has turned out.

No fucking way is this anywhere near as bad as that decision.

...Not sure about that mind

Mind you...That fucker still gives me nightmares