Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I just hope Bruce comes to his senses and realises he's better off where he is, working for Ashley is terrible and he doesn't have what it takes to keep us up, let alone keep steady.

Guest Gonzo

Anyone thinking this can’t be real just think back around 10 years. We went from Keegan to Kinnear in the space of a week. I remember it clearly at the time, coming back from lunch and heard it on the radio. Could barely concentrate at work just contemplating what a laughing stock the club would be with him.

Even with 3 years of Rafa, we're still there. Every bit as fucked as we were back then.

12/13 years is a long fucking time. Think what’s happened in your life through all that. Mike Ashley has been there for all of that.

And we seriously think he’s going to sell the club? I think he hasn’t even gotten started with us yet. It’s a scary thought.

Anyone thinking this can’t be real just think back around 10 years. We went from Keegan to Kinnear in the space of a week.

was gonna say similar - that it adds fuel to the idea that mike ashley is permanently operating in the past like :lol:

yeah lets go and get that up and coming young ex manyoo player, learned under SAF could be destined for great things after the job he's done at wigan

mike that was 12 years ago, he's past it and shite

clear your desk

Surely he will know and be made aware by anyone close to him that the fans DO NOT want him here? Even his kid.

Surely if he's mates with Shearer, then surely Wor Al might say something like "Mate, steer clear of these toxic cunts. I know it seems like it's a good job. It's not. I know."

Guest godzilla

Even the most optimistic (Gorilla?) fan must now realise that the takeover isn't happening? A manager in work would not accept this job knowing he'll be gone in a couple of months.

Am I the most optimistic? Anyway it's clear it's not happening.

Think he meant Godzilla

Ahh, you're probably right, cheers.

Wait for something official as I have always said everyone jumping on media news as usual

Guest Howaythetoon

Do your duty...

Voted yes, it will be glorious to witness the fewming and bewing after a few months from 53,000 numpties, great appointment for the relegation title charge :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I actually like Steve Bruce even though he’s a shit manager :(

Even he’s too good for this shower of cunts, owner, season ticket holders etc.

Guarantee that other cunt Luke Edwards will be slagging the appointment after a few months.

Even the most optimistic (Gorilla?) fan must now realise that the takeover isn't happening? A manager in work would not accept this job knowing he'll be gone in a couple of months.

Think he meant Godzilla

Wait for something official as I have always said everyone jumping on media news as usual

#wait

Guest covmag

There will still be wankers applauding him and taking their seats against Arsenal in pride.

The first 10 games will sort this fat cunt out but no doubt will hang on till xmas after spending 80 million....remind you of the last goon FCB employed similar to that? I'm still in shock at how utterly stupid Ashley keeps getting.

Imagine letting a manager like Benitez go and employing fat cunt ex mackem failure Bruce.Breathtaking, but so him.

And folk wonder why we hate the cunt

Guest godzilla

Think he meant Godzilla

#wait

Until it is official what is the point in getting all worked up about something that may well not happen  :lol: :lol:

There will still be w*****s applauding him and taking their seats against Arsenal in pride.

The first 10 games will sort this fat c*** out but no doubt will hang on till xmas after spending 80 million....remind you of the last goon FCB employed similar to that? I'm still in shock at how utterly stupid Ashley keeps getting.

Imagine letting a manager like Benitez go and employing fat c*** ex mackem failure Bruce.Breathtaking, but so him.

And folk wonder why we hate the c***

It's not a surprise though is it, it's by design.

Think he meant Godzilla

#wait

January is the real test.

Bruce as manager and no takeover has made me lost all whatever interest I had for the club. No takeover but Arteta or Viera, I would want to see how they would manage. But not Mrs Doubtfire. Not even 1% interested anymore.