Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

To be fair Gouffran would have been much better used here as a striker, at least he can score goals when played their consistently, he's pointless in midfield.  Why he never got a go up front when we were playing fucking Shola there I'll never know, then again :pardsbeard:

As far as Saivet, never seen him play but apparently he's a quick, powerful defensive midfielder and has been one of the few positives for Bordeaux this season.  Also their captain so hopefully he could be a commanding presence in central midfield.  Fee seems to be around £4.5m.

Guest Roger Kint

How highly rated is this guy? How much are we paying for him

Literally never heard of him, other than the recent links.

He played against us twice in the Europa a few years ago. Was highly rated as a teenager thinking back to Fm days :lol:

He'll be shit, everything we touch turns to shit.

On other hand if he's mobile, athletic and defensively sound he would be an upgrade on our centre midfield, height would be handy but able to cover the ground and tackle more important in centre mid for me - If he's remotely intelligent (Although doubtful if he wants to sign here) and tactically astute even better.

Welcome to the right wing son, bye Moussa see you at Palace in 2 years time.

Well, I've seen this guy like twice and he looked alright to me. Not sure how he handles this next step should he officially join us but our midfield engine needs something because we sure as hell have to try something new or we're dropping.

Nothing we have done in central midfield has worked. Will these work? No clue but f*** sake something needs to change.

We should have tried a 433 by now but for some reason he just hasn't

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 the numbers really dont make that much of difference tbh. The players are not good enough.