Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

I don’t hold anything against Carroll. Wish him well, though he’s pretty much finished at this level.

What’s irritating will be all the happy clappers getting in line like good little soldiers to exalt Ashley for bringing this “good Geordie lad home.”

Carroll will sign and Gayle will probably be sold before the day is out.  We break even on money in/out.......guess who wins again.

Aye and all we'll get in the press is how the fat cunt broke the record and spent his own money.

I'm beyond negative about all NUFC related stuff. I'm completely and utterly sick of it.

I really need to give the whole thing up.

Even if he was over his injuries (he's not). He's a player who relied solely on physicality to be effective.He hasn't played for ages and his body wont be the same as it was, it will be a disaster. Add to the fact he can now go see all his mates in town, hardly a good combo

I don't think there'll be a single person who doesn't think he'll be crocked most of the season. If you get 10 appearances out of him you've done well.

Happy for him. He never actually asked to leave.

He put in a transfer request.

He was forced to by Derek Llambias.

Yeah, it was pretty much knowledge at the time that he was asked to.

But I'm sure neesy knew that already.

Guest neesy111

Happy for him. He never actually asked to leave.

He put in a transfer request.

He was forced to by Derek Llambias.

Yeah, it was pretty much knowledge at the time that he was asked to.

But I'm sure neesy knew that already.

Tell me how you force a player to do a transfer request especially in an era of player power?

Up there with the Shefki Kuqi signing, this.

Would be interested to see a poll on those in favour Vs those against signing him.

They did one on Sky.

Twenty-five thousand votes with 63% in favour.

Even if he was over his injuries (he's not). He's a player who relied solely on physicality to be effective.He hasn't played for ages and his body wont be the same as it was, it will be a disaster. Add to the fact he can now go see all his mates in town, hardly a good combo

I don't think there'll be a single person who doesn't think he'll be crocked most of the season. If you get 10 appearances out of him you've done well.

Yeah true, he's played 90mins once since 2018. Not great. Bruce will be jizzing himself at the knockdowns though

wor jack says Brucie's got fitness levels rising off the chart mate. Andy will be right as rain in no time.

Fuck all to lose, decent business, depends how you look at it.

It’s how we roll

Under a firm manager who knows how to implement a gameplan yes. Rafa would have been ideal.

Under Steve Bruce I can see us using route one hoofball as soon as he is on the pitch, especially after a couple of bad results.