Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Only really loved three players in my time as a fan - Shearer, HBA and Carroll.

Always thought he’d be back some day, but now it’s all meh :lol:

Has missed something like 60% of West Ham's games in the last 5 years through injury, non? :lol: Why would he ever be considered?

Bruce is a shit manager and Ashley remembers that people were upset when he was sold. So Bruce gets another forehead for Colback hoofs and Ashley can act like this is some magnanimous shit. They're just a bunch of stupid fucking cunts and god damn it all I could have been a Spurs fan.

Never actually thought we would want him back because of his injury record, but he would probably agree to come here on a pay as you play deal, so now I think it could well happen.

It will be a disaster for our football.

Never actually thought we would want him back because of his injury record, but he would probably agree to come here on a pay as you play deal, so now I think it could well happen.

Here we go again with the mythical "pay as you play deal" - has anyone got any credible source that shows such a deal has ever existed?

Here we go again with the mythical "pay as you play deal" - has anyone got any credible source that shows such a deal has ever existed?

Didn't Ba have some sort of deal which was contingent on his dodgy knee holding up?

There’ll no doubt be players who have heavily incentivised contracts like. Something like a base salary of £40k a week, an extra £20k if he plays, £20k if he scores, etc.

Paul McGrath for Villa?

• 2 weeks later...