Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

It's a shitter seeing anyones career go south because of injuries, but injuries or not, I'd never want him back here. Whilst he might be a bit of a refreshing throwback of a player to watch, he's clearly a massive cunt, which people seem to forget based upon him being from Newcastle and canny at football.

It's a shitter seeing anyones career go south because of injuries, but injuries or not, I'd never want him back here. Whilst he might be a bit of a refreshing throwback of a player to watch, he's clearly a massive c***, which people seem to forget based upon him being from Newcastle and canny at football.

I don't remember any issues at all with him whilst he was banging them in in the Championship and before he left.

Wasn't he charged with hitting his lass too? Meaning he literally had to live with Kevin Nolan :lol:

Or was that for something else?

EDIT: Ah the glassing, aye. Pretty sure there was something about domestic violence at some point though.

Wiki says that was at the start of the following season, aye.

:lol: Very selective memory then I guess, given he broke Saylor's jaw when we were in the Championship.

you know I had completely forgotten about that incident. And Hughtons denial of the obvious considering he played the next game with bandages on his hands didn't he?

:lol: Very selective memory then I guess, given he broke Saylor's jaw when we were in the Championship.

you know I had completely forgotten about that incident. And Hughtons denial of the obvious considering he played the next game with bandages on his hands didn't he?

Ah no mate, he didn't have his hands bandaged during a match, he was photographed with his hands bandaged at a 50 cent concert. :lol:

I told you man, reprehensible human being.

But have there been any incidents since he left?  I can't recall any so maybe he has learnt from his previous mistakes.

No idea, but a night club glassing, breaking a colleagues jaw, and beating up your missus is more than adequate fodder for me to decide that he's a cunt, and I've no interest dealing with his type at NUFC. No matter where he was born.

Guest firetotheworks

Breaking Steven Taylor's jaw is something that augments his rep imo, we've all dreamed of doing the same. Wasn't it because he'd slept with Carroll's ex as well?