Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Haven't heard of him getting into a pagger in a nightclub for a while, would it be good for him to come back up here even if he had the option?  Unless we have great medical staff which will help with his injury problems, but every other aspect of the club is shit so I imagine we'll just tell him to call NHS Direct anyway.

I get the impression he is settled in London now.  I don't know how often he comes back but you never hear about him in Newcastle these days.  When he was at Liverpool, he always seemed to coming back.

I think the fans have well and truly moved on from Carroll now but the club (being so in touch with the fans) seem to think that dangling a Carroll returning home story will appease them when I really don't think anyone cares anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aye but he could just keep the ball stuck on the end of his horn and gallop into the net!  Any tackle on the ball would be a high foot and any other tackle a pen.  Really coming round to this unicorn idea!!

Pardew's first game was Liverpool on 6th Dec(?) and Carroll's last appearance for us was Spurs away on the 28th Dec(?) so the answer is 4, 5, maybe 6 times. Those dates aren't exactly right but they're thereabouts.

Pardew's first game was Liverpool on 6th Dec(?) and Carroll's last appearance for us was Spurs away on the 28th Dec(?) so the answer is 4, 5, maybe 6 times. Those dates aren't exactly right but they're thereabouts.

3 games - Liverpool (11/12), Man City (26/12) & Spurs (28/12).  I think there may have been a postponed game between Liverpool & City - maybe Birmingham (A).