Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Carroll provides more aerial presence and threat than our entire backline combined. We're crying out for a player like him.

In fact, why not him. Would give us some much needed heart back. Still think he is great.

I didn't think he was great last night tbh.

Really needs to stay fit now, and keep working on the runs he makes, as well as his controlling of the ball.

Looked quite clumsy a lot of the time, yesterday.

Guest palnese

I'd have him back. I'd splash all the cash in the world (that Mike has, probably a maximum of £20m) on him and Remy.

Add at least one winger capable of a decent cross and we'd be laughing.

I didn't think he was great last night tbh.

Really needs to stay fit now, and keep working on the runs he makes, as well as his controlling of the ball.

Looked quite clumsy a lot of the time, yesterday.

Thought he was man of the match myself, like.

Guest palnese

Nowhere near the same player he used to be at our place. Remember him ending up in a 1v1 with O'Shea last night, but instead of taking him on he waited for Downing.

A few years back he would've left O'Shea for dead.

Nowhere near the same player he used to be at our place. Remember him ending up in a 1v1 with O'Shea last night, but instead of taking him on he waited for Downing.

Really?

Guest palnese

Really?

Yeah, I think so.

West Ham spent around £15m on Andy Carroll at the start of this season. I wouldn't want NUFC to pay anything like that for Andy Carroll. For one thing his fitness record is not good.

I can't remember him ever skinning a defender like. The odd time when the guy has been off balance maybe.

http://i1.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article4317883.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/titus-bramble-image-2-741864967-4317883.jpg

West Ham spent around £15m on Andy Carroll at the start of this season. I wouldn't want NUFC to pay anything like that for Andy Carroll. For one thing his fitness record is not good.

:thup:

I'd rather we just keep spending £0 on nobody.

Hmm.

The arguments about our frugality don't need scrutiny here I don't think. I'm glad we didn't spend £15m on Carroll, like. He's a decent player and a crock. Plus he fucked off to Liverpool for money, the bastard. He gets a pardon for last night, mind.