Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Right. Had a look on Google and now I'm even more confused.  :banana:

So, naturally, a dancing banana seemed appropriate.  :lol:

"That Really Rustled My Jimmies” is an expression that is used to convey feelings of discontent or discomfort in response to someone else’s post in imageboards and discussion forums, most notably on 4chan. To rustle one's jimmies means to make someone discontent or to bother someone."

The jimmies were rustled earlier (not yours btw :thup: )

*need 'awakening' smiley. Cheers, man.

Welcome aboard :thup:

Right. Had a look on Google and now I'm even more confused.  :banana:

So, naturally, a dancing banana seemed appropriate.  :lol:

"That Really Rustled My Jimmies” is an expression that is used to convey feelings of discontent or discomfort in response to someone else’s post in imageboards and discussion forums, most notably on 4chan. To rustle one's jimmies means to make someone discontent or to bother someone."

The jimmies were rustled earlier (not yours btw :thup: )

*need 'awakening' smiley. Cheers, man.

Welcome aboard :thup:

Why, thank you.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Gorillas? Jimmies? What the actual fok? Us new lads have nee chance!  :idiot2:  :D

As for the OP, Carroll can f.uck right off.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/Rustled%20My%20Jimmies/grand/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1278.gif

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it usual for training pics to be published when a player comes back? They're probably trying to keep him out of the spotlight until he's back, I'd guess.

They even write an article when he scores in training down there :lol:

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/01/photos-andy-carroll-scores-in-west-ham-training/

How long before he is crocked again?

Exactly, more likely Alladice trying to delay the inevitable by making suggestions which won't happen

Miss this lad barn storming for us. His career post being sold to Liverpool has been f***ing s***.

He had a mint 2010 in the Championship & Premier League, and a decent run-in last season with West Ham. He's 25, had just over a year where he's looked a talent, and cost over £50m in transfer fees. :lol:

Miss this lad barn storming for us. His career post being sold to Liverpool has been f***ing s***.

We are going to get him back this summer for peanuts, once West Ham fold, and he'll magically return to form.