Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Played near 50 in his 2nd season for Liverpool. He's had a couple of long term injuries, he's not necessarily a crock like.

He might be like.

He played nearly 50 games in his 2nd season for Liverpool? Where are these stats out of interest?

His departure hurt more than anyone else because he was one of 'us'. My only hope is he and Rodgers end up on some sort of Liverpool reunion night and Carroll wakes up with a ring more scary than the Japanese version of the film.

Played near 50 in his 2nd season for Liverpool. He's had a couple of long term injuries, he's not necessarily a crock like.

He might be like.

He played nearly 50 games in his 2nd season for Liverpool? Where are these stats out of interest?

His departure hurt more than anyone else because he was one of 'us'. My only hope is he and Rodgers end up on some sort of Liverpool reunion night and Carroll wakes up with a ring more scary than the Japanese version of the film.

52 appearances in 2011/12: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=45285&season_id=141

He might be like.

52 appearances in 2011/12: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=45285&season_id=141

Mental that!

He will come back soon.

He will play well in the first half of the match, and get injured again in the second half.

West Ham will go down.

Allardyce will be sacked.

We'll sign Carroll in the summer for £5 million.

He will return to the form he was on before he left, and never get injured again.

Allardyce will turn into a raving lunatic mumbling random crap about Carroll for eternity.

If he isnt that injury prone he probably really worth 30m given his unplayable aerial ability and being an young english striker.

I was correct though, predicting that he would be very injury prone, because it is very very rare for any tall striker having a career free from injuries.

The situation does seem very Duncan Ferguson and I also had a similar feeling about Carroll when he started picking up knocks here and there but I'm not sure you can say it's something that applies to all/most tall strikers.  The likes of Zlatan and Crouch don't appear to have had many injury problems.  The fact (or rumours at least) that the way Carroll looks after himself off the pitch leaves a lot to be desired probably has more to do with it, same as a lot of the crocks Newcastle have had the misfortune to employ down the years, Dyer being one that springs to mind.

I heard his Career is over, he has a condition where the sole of his foot keeps tearing and its a condition that will never heal West Ham are looking to cash in on his insurance.

I heard his Career is over, he has a condition where the sole of his foot keeps tearing and its a condition that will never heal West Ham are looking to cash in on his insurance.

Did you hear it from page 14/15?

:lol:

Lets say the fucked foot theory is true ..... It would be fair to say that it was pre-existing when he signed for West Ham so would the insurance pay out? I certainly couldn't see a full payout coming their way.

Shame

He'll be insured for this injury, it wasn't the injury he had when they bought him.

Did you hear  from page 14/15?

Some people really get on my nerves with smart arsed remarks, I really should learn to read every single page of every topic before I post anything on here or else the nerd trolls will have some comment to make, prick.

Some people really get on my nerves with smart arsed remarks, I really should learn to read every single page of every topic before I post anything on here or else the nerd trolls will have some comment to make, prick.

:giggs:

:bigi:

:kurt:

http://theonceandfuturecoffeeaddict.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/286380-that-really-rustled-my-jimmies.jpeg