Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Cant be that many billionares kicking about in the Ukraine...not sure why one would want to buy a football club off Mike Ashley  :lol:

Seems a bit whiffy.

tbf why would any billiuonaire want to buy any football club. what puts thew story off for me is they could buy other premier clubs for a lot less.

Cant be that many billionares kicking about in the Ukraine...not sure why one would want to buy a football club off Mike Ashley  :lol:

Seems a bit whiffy.

tbf why would any billiuonaire want to buy any football club. what puts thew story off for me is they could buy other premier clubs for a lot less.

My thinking as well but who is left to buy? Us, everton, sunderland, leeds, shef wed, west ham...not nany clubs left capable of getting 30k+ crowds....

If someone does wsnt a prem team, the pickinfs are thin.

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats 29s

Rumours that Andy Carroll out for 4 months aster sustaining injury during training today! #ouch #nufc

if true then West Ham are in very serious trouble he's their only striker (which shows why buying downing was braindead)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

Shame it wasn't Pardew, he might be a better manager p*ssed.

:lol: he might be more inclined to attack definitely. In all honestly Hatem looked so diff to his normal self yesterday even his touch was bad

Yep that was he worst game for us imo.

Talk of  Ben Arfa being out on the piss and Jesmond and big Moussa having a few at a hotel on Friday.

Tbf I did see a lads tweet about Benny on the Friday night but dismissed it. He did look hungover like.

@jackm1892: Sissoko was drinking in my mates hotel on Friday . Just felt they could turn up yesterday .

Re: Ben Arfa

@tfBettsy1892: @simplesima couple of the lads reckon they were out with him on Friday night in Jesmond on the cocktails

I am not very good at searching for stuff on twitter but these tweets only seem to have been tweeted today?

:undecided: seems a bit strange that these ITK things always come out after the event and the ones before seem to disappear :donknow:

The "I didn't think it was worth mentioning before" makes it only a "he doesn't even follow football so would have no reason to lie" away from calling house on the ITK bingo :lol:

Guest bimpy474

How come no one ever thinks to take a picture?

My thoughts as well. It seems odd, If you had seen that surely you'd get a photo.

Because it's bullshit no doubt.