Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Villa would be in massive trouble.

If they go down this year they are not entitled to any parachute payments.

They changed the rules for parachute payment entitlements. If you get relegated, go up, then back down in a 5 year period, then you are only entitled to the parachute payments for the years which you never received any. For Villa they received their last parachute payment last season, meaning this is the only season where if they go down again, they gain nothing. If they go down next season instead they are entitled to a fresh allocation of parachute payments, as it would have been over 5 years since they last went down.

Villa would be in massive trouble.

If they go down this year they are not entitled to any parachute payments.

They changed the rules for parachute payment entitlements. If you get relegated, go up, then back down in a 5 year period, then you are only entitled to the parachute payments for the years which you never received any. For Villa they received their last parachute payment last season, meaning this is the only season where if they go down again, they gain nothing. If they go down next season instead they are entitled to a fresh allocation of parachute payments, as it would have been over 5 years since they last went down.

Woah. Didn't realise that :thup:.

Want West Ham to go down so we can nab Haller, Lanzini and Anderson.

Was thinking this earlier. Anderson has been really disappointing this season.

I've liked the look of Fornals in the handful of games I've seen him play for them.

Whisper it, looks like a Rafa player.....

I'm wary of wishing ill on West Ham just on the basis of knowing what it's like to have outrageously awful ownership doing everything they can to rot the club from the inside out.

Given my ideal 20 teams that make up a PL season, here are my thoughts on who I want to go down for what they're worth (nowt).

Villa are a PL sized club but a lot of their fans seem like bell ends. Our record is good against them but, hmph.

West Ham are also a PL sized club but the stadium is shit (which their fans would agree with) and the triumvirate of cunts running that club deserve relegation. Don't mind them as a club but would just like to see their owners squirm.

Bournemouth aren't a PL sized club, much rather Leeds or Forest or Blackburn in this league than them. Have nothing against them though.

Think its 2 from 3 of those to go.

Last thing I want is any more trips to Fulham.

Would be good if Blackburn could break into the Play-Offs. Would like to see them back. In fact, all of the clubs in and around the Play-Offs seem canny. Would be perfect if it was at Leeds’ expense somehow.

Last thing I want is any more trips to Fulham.

Would be good if Blackburn could break into the Play-Offs. Would like to see them back. In fact, all of the clubs in and around the Play-Offs seem canny. Would be perfect if it was at Leeds’ expense somehow.

Never liked Blackburn, mediocre ground that is never even close to being full. Some of the crowds that had from 2007 until their relegation were so poor. Just added nothing to the league. 0 fans in the ground this weekend, too, pathetic.

Definitely want West Ham and Villa to go down for the laughs, but would not miss Bournemouth at all.

Anderson's been pretty terrible this season hasn't he?

Yeah - weird though because the year before he looked quality.

I can fully appreciate the Moyes argument but you'd think he would've shown more than he has this season regardless.

Whos going down with Norwich then? I'm going with Villa and Bournemouth

Remaining games...

Villa: Liverpool, Man U, Palace, Everton, Arsenal, West Ham-Current position: 19th-Current points: 27-Current GD: -24

Bournemouth: Newcastle, Man U, Spurs, Leicester, Man City, Southampton, Everton Current position: 18th-Current points: 27-Current GD: -21

West Ham: Chelsea, Newcastle, Burnley, Norwich, Watford, Man U, Villa  Current position: 17th-Current points: 27-Current GD: -19

Watford: Southampton, Chelsea, Norwich, Newcastle, West Ham, Man City, Arsenal Current position: 16th-Current points: 28-Current GD: -18

Brighton : Man United, Norwich, Liverpool, Man City, Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley Current position: 15th-Current points: 33-Current GD: -7

Going to be so tight like. Another big game tomorrow with Watford Vs Southampton.

Watford need to get some points on the board. A win tomorrow could be massive from then on in.

Looking at their fixtures, you’d say they only have 4 games which they would likely get something from, 2 of those being against teams in and around the relegation zone.

I can’t see past Bournemouth and Villa, although I’d like it to be Villa and West Ham.

It's an intriguing battle. Might be a total s*** fest and you survive on 33 points.

That actually still means they all have to improve their ppg above what it is so far :lol:

Lol that is crackers.

We will have a massive say on who goes down. Just played Villa. Bournemouth and West Ham up next. Watford to come.