Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

Thought he did ok? The deflection caught him for the goal so I’m not sure why people were blaming him.

Nothing on the ball apart from panic turn around and pass back or lose it.

Switched off for the 2nd goal I thought.

Stupid unneeded foul which invited more pressure when they have strength in the air which then lead to the penalty.

He's up against Traore next game 😂

He looks crap. If he needs developing and coaching. He really shouldn’t have come here.

Looks scared on the ball and is forever cutting back or going down blind alleys with his one footed’ness. Can kind of forgive the shit defending. As he gets no help and he’s playing in an awful team. But he doesn’t even look capable of playing a pass or cross.

I’ll stick up for him on the throw ins, mind. Clearly don’t work on them in training. Totally static, or a few token gesture bits of movement where our player really isn’t showing for the ball and just hiding. It’s embarrassing and is yet another thing that is awful about Bruce’s coaching.

Posted during West Ham game that it was comforting to have an actual left back in the side. However you can see he has regressed being involved with us which is probably due to coaching and a lack of confidence. He rarely attempts to beat his man moving forward and often cuts back inside or a pass back. Throw ins he gets no support or movement from other players so often looks like he is wasting it. Bruce should just stick Dummett in to hoof the ball upfield...it's the best we can hope for.