Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest chopey

Needs targeting and amazed it hasn't alreasy. Okay he's just the monkey not the organ grinder but he's basically an extension of Ashley in the NE and far more visible there. It's all well and good saying target Ashley but he's a London based businessman. This guy is in charge of the club (ish) and it's his focus. Pressure him and it pressures Ashley. Needs shot with shit for that programme PR. Grovelling little pondlife

47000 spectators don't do protests

This little fucking ring piece lambasting Rafa in the programme man. What a fucking arse kissing rat. This guy will never be a fraction of the man Rafa is. Cant someone just shoot this little shit man

Definitely not obsessed with guns and murdering people though.

Just a paraphrase. That is quite an outrageous statement by you. What is your issue with me having handguns in my house as a form of personal protection

It's like you're the obsessed one

Needs targeting and amazed it hasn't alreasy. Okay he's just the monkey not the organ grinder but he's basically an extension of Ashley in the NE and far more visible there. It's all well and good saying target Ashley but he's a London based businessman. This guy is in charge of the club (ish) and it's his focus. Pressure him and it pressures Ashley. Needs shot with s*** for that programme PR. Grovelling little pondlife

47000 spectators don't do protests

Granted it was, in total, only about 20mins of the game but all I heard was Arsenal.

So fuck if Rafa went just for the money. Penfold may well be spot on.

But on what planet is Bruce the best we could have done as a replacement.

Fucking thumbheed.

Aye, it would have been far more believable had they got even just a half decent replacement. Nobody worth their salt would touch us and to end up with Bruce is insulting our intelligence.

Local paper just publishing this shit with analysis, comment or objection.

Complicit arseholes.

I honestly think we should now boycott the Chronicle as well.

No buying the paper, no clicking on their links.

D'you think?

I reached that conclusion 7 years ago.

:lol:

Been as long as I can remember since I last went on their website without it being with Adblock running and in an incognito window. I'm fully in favour of supporting websites that put out worthwhile content, but they don't, so fuck them.

An interesting claim on Twitter emerged this PM.

Alleging that Chronicle are aware of 2 x stories which could ruin the NUFC, one in particular pertaining to Charnley, that they've bottled running in exchange for an exclusive.

Alleging that Chronicle are aware of 2 x stories which could ruin the NUFC, one in particular pertaining to Charnley, that they've bottled running in exchange for an exclusive.

Link to said tweet?

Eh? Ruin the NUFC?

Link to said tweet?

I'm hopeless at linking shit on here but it's on the Black Cloud account. Not sure what his record is like as I've followed it that closely but I'm fairly sure he got quite a bit right a couple of years ago.

Eh? Ruin the NUFC?

Yep.