Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

He's alright when we win but the shouting and berating your teammates thing when your doing no better yourself gets on my nerves a lot. Would be looking to move him on soon and definitely not give him this new contract that's being talked about.

Is it just me that thinks he's a f***ing idiot and really lucky he didn't injure someone. If some young kid or someones face is in that line it isn't as funny anymore.

I like him but yeah it’s borderline retarded and he needs to pack it in. It will hit someone in the head at some point

H&S generation, would have could have should have, can we not just have a laugh with it

Is it just me that thinks he's a f***ing idiot and really lucky he didn't injure someone. If some young kid or someones face is in that line it isn't as funny anymore.

I like him but yeah it’s borderline retarded and he needs to pack it in. It will hit someone in the head at some point

H&S generation, would have could have should have, can we not just have a laugh with it

I'm such a snowflake being worried about a pole being propelled into a crowd of people. I wish I was a real man.

I'm such a snowflake being worried about a pole being propelled into a crowd of people. I wish I was a real man.

I mean it literally is wierd getting worried over it

It's weird to be a little concerned about someone getting injured?

Unusual angle to take.

It's weird to be a little concerned about someone getting injured?

Unusual angle to take.

Well in 5 years the worst that has happened is a guy getting hit in the nuts.

Would be pretty unlucky to hit someone in the face

Maybe we should ban footballs from being hit into the crowd also in case of injury

Think you should lodge a complaint with the fa

Agreed.  Ritchie's antics slapping people on the back of the head and booting corner flags are proper dickish behaviour.  Pretty embarrassing tbh.

However, I still find this funny