Die Bundesliga

Paully

'Borussia Monchengladbach are going to have cardboard cutouts of fans in the stands, with supporters of any team able to have one of themselves for a €19 (£16.60) fee.'

They've already been sent Harold Shipman  :lol:

'Borussia Monchengladbach are going to have cardboard cutouts of fans in the stands, with supporters of any team able to have one of themselves for a €19 (£16.60) fee.'

They've already been sent Harold Shipman  :lol:

:lol:

Recipe for disaster, stands filled with cut outs of tyrannical rulers, serial killers etc. with the odd happy nuclear family  :lol:

I also have a Hansa Rostock top for reasons I cba to explain. But they're in the Bundesliga 3 and I've since found out they're right-wing. So nah.

I’ve been to a game there, loads of actual Nazis in the stands. Almost 20 years ago though...

I used to like Freiburg. And Fortuna Düsseldorf, don’t remember why.

Dunno, having problems really taking in the Bundesliga.

I've always found Germany the most boring of the major European leagues, tbh The clubs do not seem interesting, the stadiums are readily different from watching on television, and the styles of play also seem quite uniform across the leagues. I will surely be watching as much as possible on Saturday, though.

Guest chopey

My new team Ausburg's manager has been banned for tomorrows game because he broke the lockdown rule to go and buy face cream FFS

I always support Dortmund when they're on but there's too many young Americans in the league to just pick one.

So, Dortmund, Schalke, RB Leipzig, and Werder Bremen it is.

Have been meaning to ask why there are so many Americans in Germany actually. Do the players tend to come from military families?

FC Koln seem to be the team a lot of websites think Newcastle fans should support.

Always liked Monchengladbach so think I'll stick with them and Koln

Forget that, just seen Koln have teamed up with Sunderland.

Refusing to support Schalke as I can't stand David Wagner

Can you get BT Sport monthly? Don't really want to sign up for 12 months just to watch football for a couple of days.

I signed up yesterday for bt sports large screen through ee. It was free for 3 months, think it's £15 a month after that. Got the xbox app which I'll be waiting games on rather than casting on the phone.

I’m going for H.Berlin only as they are in NE Germany  O0

Howay Berlin  :lol:

I've been to watch Hertha (only because they were at home when we went, Union were away) and it wasn't great tbh.

They (unsurprisingly) don't fill the Olympiastadion, which is a trek to get to and doesn't have much nearby. Looking in, Union seem way cooler.

Guest neesy111

I've been to watch Hertha (only because they were at home when we went, Union were away) and it wasn't great tbh.

They (unsurprisingly) don't fill the Olympiastadion, which is a trek to get to and doesn't have much nearby. Looking in, Union seem way cooler.

Any ground with a running track gets an instant zero for me.

Any ground with a running track gets an instant zero for me.

I've been to the San Paolo in Naples. That does too, but there's a certain charm in how utterly basic and run down it is.  :lol:

Olympiastadion is ridiculous like, amazing piece of architecture.

FC Koln seem to be the team a lot of websites think Newcastle fans should support.

Always liked Monchengladbach so think I'll stick with them and Koln

They absolutely hate each other too. Quite a lot of teams have beef with Koln.