Die Bundesliga

Paully

was it on here that someone posted that flowchart to chose your german club?  i ended with Borussia Mönchengladbach so i'm all in for them

Did you use this one?

Can't wait to see what it's like watching football in an empty stadium. I reckon you'll get used to it if the UFC is anything to go by. You lose something obviously, but it's still very watchable.

Can't wait to see what it's like watching football in an empty stadium. I reckon you'll get used to it if the UFC is anything to go by. You lose something obviously, but it's still very watchable.

Watched a Champions League game behind closed doors just before the lockdown. Valencia v Atalanta I think it was. End to end loads of goals (think it finished 3-4) yet it was awful to watch.

Bit boring, but I'm Dortmund.

I remember being on a family holiday to Majorca when I was 8 and sneaking away to watch the big screen showing Lars Ricken score from the halfway line in one of those highlighter tops. Good times.

Watched a Champions League game behind closed doors just before the lockdown. Valencia v Atalanta I think it was. End to end loads of goals (think it finished 3-4) yet it was awful to watch.

You are probably right tbh. I think you would have to be invested in the team to get anything out of a game behind closed doors. I could watch a Newcastle match just because I am interested in the results and performances of players and manager. If it's not us, I would probably lose interest pretty quick. But after being starved of football for so long, I will probably tune in for the German games just out of curiosity.