Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

• 1 month later...

Looking ominous but I’m hopeful for another twist. If the journalist have proven anything lately is that they’ve got no idea and their sources aren’t close to the inner circle. I wouldn’t be surprised if all of this media stuff has just piggybacked on Caulkin’s opinion piece.

I think he might sign for another year to see if a takeover actually happens then leave if it doesn’t.

I think that’s mostly based on hope though because I’m not ready to see Rafa go and be back head first into complete meltdown as we’re all too familiar with.

Its neverbeen on since the 'every penny generated' lie. 4 at best since then. Obviously its all over now.

Fully expected it. Expected ramifications from an outraged support and felt okay with that because the most pertinent thing is getting rid of the owner. Yet its even worse than we expected, worse than the bare minimum, worse that nothing. Worse that having a manager and striker who aced their remit both of whom want to say, both of whom are easily affordable. Allowed to leave.  Its the smokescreen takeover, the being lied to, yet again, the effort the club goes to to lie to its own patrons and disguise to the gullible in the football world that its not as bad as it is. That's scooped a new low.

Its neverbeen on since the 'every penny generated' lie. 4 at best since then. Obviously its all over now.

Fully expected it. Expected ramifications from an outraged support and felt okay with that because the most pertinent thing is getting rid of the owner. Yet its even worse than we expected, worse than the bare minimum, worse that nothing. Worse that having a manager and striker who aced their remit both of whom want to say, both of whom are easily affordable. Allowed to leave. Its the smokescreen takeover, the being lied to, yet again, the effort the club goes to to lie to its own patrons and disguise to the gullible in the football world that its not as bad as it is. That's scooped a new low.

Spot on. Scumbags in charge, utter conmen and scumbags

Guest Yerdas El Savon

7. I think he’ll stay, even if his contract runs out. The new owners will sign him up when the takeover is done.