Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

• 2 months later...

My girlfriend's family are all Forest ST holders - when he was with him they rated him very highly. They weren't surprised that he had been bought by a PL club in the slightest.

Personally, Krul has been on the decline for a few seasons now - how long is Darlow out for? I think when he goes between the sticks it may be difficult for Krul to win his place back.

My girlfriend's family are all Forest ST holders - when he was with him they rated him very highly. They weren't surprised that he had been bought by a PL club in the slightest.

Personally, Krul has been on the decline for a few seasons now - how long is Darlow out for? I think when he goes between the sticks it may be difficult for Krul to win his place back.

The only sticks our keepers go between are crutches

Is there any info on how long this lad is out for or what his injury is? I've only read that he's been seen wearing a protective boot.

Only update I am aware of is that he's not expected back any time soon, and that was from a chronicle article.

HA! This guy is out as well huh?! So Elliott is the keeper, and we have no backup. We are going down for sure.

Other than Villa I see no one else that looks likely at the minute, now Sam Alladouche has joined Sunderland.

Everything. Is. Bad. Forever.

Is there any info on how long this lad is out for or what his injury is? I've only read that he's been seen wearing a protective boot.

Only update I am aware of is that he's not expected back any time soon, and that was from a chronicle article.

Saw someone say he had a pot on still so youd imagine 6 weeks at least.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...