Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Looks like a similar sort of character to Ketsbaia, lets hope he starts kicking the crap out of a sports direct advertising board.

I thought you were talking about the Ketsbaia on here, and comparing him to Ryder.  :lol:

Looks like a similar sort of character to Ketsbaia, lets hope he starts kicking the crap out of a sports direct advertising board.

I thought you were talking about the Ketsbaia on here, and comparing him to Ryder.  :lol:

I have some bad days, like.

Excellent signing.

A few days ago he assums that want to be Benfica's player however Jonas and Lima and now he will be in PL. I really believe that it would be a great upgrade and we will have a striker for many years.

Ryder's ineptitude is staggering. He's put up quotes from Mitrovic's agent Pini Zahavi (http://bit.ly/1KU1pkX) which have been taken from this website (http://www.sudinfo.be/1329215/article/2015-07-09/c-est-fait-aleksandar-mitrovic-quitte-anderlecht-et-rejoint-newcastle-pour-18-mi), and he has used this quote:

“Mitrovic and will sign a contract for five seasons for the former club of Philippe Albert.”

Except Zahavi didn't actually say that. Look at the Belgian article, and you'll see that the Albert bit is actually part of the copy - and not a quote whatsoever.

And the quote doesn't even make grammatical sense anyway. Going for a lie down.

This chap will thrive on balls into the box - we will need width and decent delivery to get the best out of him IMO.

This. Do we currently have one player who can deliver a good cross?

Guest palnese

This chap will thrive on balls into the box - we will need width and decent delivery to get the best out of him IMO.

Sissoko, Cabella, Janmaat

I've only actually seen good consistent crossing from Janmaat and Aarons

Sissoko shouldn't play on the wing though. Cabella has been hit & miss. Janmaat yes.

Oh it's happening Mole! And I'm delighted! :aww:

Bet if he does sign for a Champions League club he signs for their bench. Furthermore he will be whinging about it by the time the season ends.

He's just a s*** Lukaku mate. A s*** Lukaku.

f*** all these scumbags man. All of them.

Oh it's happening Mole! And I'm delighted! :aww:

Bet if he does sign for a Champions League club he signs for their bench. Furthermore he will be whinging about it by the time the season ends.

He's just a s*** Lukaku mate. A s*** Lukaku.

f*** all these scumbags man. All of them.

My account was hacked man. These kids nowadays eh?  ;)