Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Hate that North will rise again bullshit. North have won 21 of the last 30 league titles

Meh. Not the proper North :D

Exactly. Love this stuff myself and so does everyone else when it's on fucking Game of Thrones. Piss off Yorkshire, this is the real north.

Living,I’m afraid, now in Leicestershire.....I goad all my supposedly northern friends(and those in Leicestershire believe they are in the north), that everyone south of the river Tyne is a southerner...I not arf get some stick.

Hate that North will rise again bullshit. North have won 21 of the last 30 league titles

Exactly. Love this stuff myself and so does everyone else when it's on fucking Game of Thrones. Piss off Yorkshire, this is the real north.

Living,I’m afraid, now in Leicestershire.....I goad all my supposedly northern friends(and those in Leicestershire believe they are in the north), that everyone south of the river Tyne is a southerner...I not arf get some stick.

Basically anywhere south of Newcastle or Winterfell, ain’t north

Leicester is the Midlands surely?  :lol:

Everyone wants to be north now. Sorry lads, even Sunderland are southern ponces in the real north.

Leicester is the Midlands surely?  :lol:

Everyone wants to be north now. Sorry lads, even Sunderland are southern ponces in the real north.

It seems that being a midlander is a hairy fairy connotation, and they prefer to be known as northerners...down here the river Trent is seen as the dividing line between north and south, which actually means most of leicestershire is in fact in the south...

Nah, doesn’t hold up. The Angel of the North is in Gateshead.

Divide the country in 3 based on latitude.

Dividing line between the North and the Midlands runs between York (North) and Leeds (Midlands)

Manchester is closer to Wales than the North. :lol:

Ok, anywhere south of Gateshead and Winterfell ain’t north .......... Jeez!

Ok, anywhere south of Gateshead and Winterfell ain’t north .......... Jeez!

;)

Good old George using that “officially yet”.....its getting close gents.

But it's been signed off unofficially.

It is a story for the grand kids.

"Let me tell you a story..There was a time long ago, unprecedented, where your grandpa had to stay at home for nearly three months, isolated, alone with just the computer for company. I lost much"

"The lockdown period, grandpa? we learned about that at.."

"Lockdown, what lockdown? It was the great Newcastle Takeover lad. I never left the computer. See this draw, went through a pile of F5 keys. Don't know anything about a lockdown."

Good old George using that “officially yet”.....its getting close gents.

But it's been signed off unofficially.

It is a story for the grand kids.

"Let me tell you a story..There was a time long ago, unprecedented, where your grandpa had to stay at home for nearly three months, isolated, alone with just the computer for company. I lost much"

"The lockdown period, grandpa? we learned about that at.."

"Lockdown, what lockdown? It was the great Newcastle Takeover lad. I never left the computer. See this draw, went through a pile of F5 keys. Don't know anything about a lockdown."

"Tracked aeroplanes and everything!"

Guest godzilla

What have I missed?

The main Takeover Thread deleted.

Pass has someone being posting something they shouldn't have. Been away for an hour and it's gone not even shown as locked?

What have I missed?

The main Takeover Thread deleted.

Pass has someone being posting something they shouldn't have. Been away for an hour and it's gone not even shown as locked?

I never saw something in there that shouldn’t be in there, besides they can easily delete posts instead of the thread.