Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United - 11/2/19 - 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I think Ritchie’s been decent at LWB and his deliveries are important to us.  I’d keep him there for now unless Barreca starts looking really useful as a sub.

Why not put him in for Atsu further up the pitch where he can actually make those important crosses more often and play an actual LB at LB then?

Yep Liam and Triggs said pretty much what i would’ve said.  Also, i think Ritchie is getting into some decent crossing positions with time to deliver it because of where he’s playing.

Just Shelvey and Blob missing. Expecting a strong end to the season, starting with a surprise win here.

What's Blob's injury? He's not done anything for over a year

He was initially ostracised due to turning up for training a bit worse for wear, IIRC. Rafa was trying to get rid in January, but then he needed back surgery on a new injury.

Dubravka

Scher Lascelles Lejeune

Yedlin    Longstaff      Ki    Berocca

Perez                Almiron

Ronny

Woodman

Dummett

Fernandez

Diame

Ritchie

Muto

Joselu

Dubravka

Scher Lascelles Lejeune

Yedlin    Longstaff      Ki    Berocca

Perez                Almiron

Ronny

Woodman

Dummett

Fernandez

Diame

Ritchie

Muto

Joselu

That would probably be the team I pick, but I feel Rafa might leave the two new signings on the bench, and get Diame straight back in.

Guest Howaythetoon

Miss Jonas

Looking back now, a lot of the players from that era would regularly get picked apart on here and indeed at games in terms of their game, attributes and performances, yet a good number of them would walk into our side. Just shows how poor Pardew was.

I remember Ba getting stick when he first arrived even though he was playing well enough (I thought anyway) without looking like he’d score goals.

Even Leon Best would be an upgrade on Joselu, mind so would Shola.

Pardew had some decent players brought in, imagine what Rafa could do with some of those players?