Sunderland

Nobody

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells fucking rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells fucking rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

This Frozen or Hello Kitty?

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

:lol: :lol: what the fuck man

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

:lol: :lol: what the f*** man

Sorry like but this guy cannot be for real. Has to be an elaborate troll.

:spit: Stifler just keeps getting better and better.

Or weirder and weirder, depending on what way you want to look at it.

You think I'm weird. My mate worked in a restaurant across the road from it at the time, he stupidely told the stripper this. The next day for a week she came in for her lunch asking for my mate.

:spit: Stifler just keeps getting better and better.

Or weirder and weirder, depending on what way you want to look at it.

You think I'm weird. My mate worked in a road across the road from it at the time, he stupidest told the stripper he had. The next day for a week she came in for her lunch asking for my mate.

Wat.

Aye, honestly the stripper came into the restaurant everyday for a week asking for him.