Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

My plan is to move back to Newcastle later this year, I would love it if he stayed with more control so he could get on with things. It would be a clinching reason for me to move back.

That mean you going to change your username?

My plan is to move back to Newcastle later this year, I would love it if he stayed with more control so he could get on with things. It would be a clinching reason for me to move back.

That mean you going to change your username?

I guess I might have to, haha I was in London for a long while, now in Carlisle. Next move likely back to the Toon

Newcastle United are lining up Lyon manager Bruno Genesio as a replacement for current boss Rafael Benitez if the Spaniard can't agree an extension to his contract at St James' Park, which is set to expire at the end of the season, according to L'Equipe.

Why the fuck would he leave Lyon for Ashley's NUFC?

Last season P 31 W 9 D 8 L 14 GF 31 GA 40 -9 35

This season P 31 W 9 D 8 L 14 GF 31 GA 40 -9 35

Freaky

We beat Leicester 1-2 away in our next match as well though I still wouldn't expect us to beat Arseanl away from home.

The reporter asked Rafa what aspects of Dean he was annoyed at and he just said "almost everything". :lol:

Need to see this, he's absolutely right though. Dean was a fucking disgrace, and I get the sense he does it by choice, such as "I want Bournemouth to win, so how can I go about making it happen"  :lol:

First question the BBC asked him was something like "that was a great goal for the equaliser wasn't it?" and Rafa managed to turn the question into stating what a terrible job Dean did

Regardless of whether he's making the correct decisions or not, it's clear Dean's reputation has now put him in an untenable position.

Fans of all clubs must look and see Dean's refereeing before the match and shudder, which begs the question, does it affect the players? Do defenders start tackling less because they are worried he will send them off. Do players start diving more?

It's time he was kicked into the championship.

Guest godzilla

Joint 7th worst defence in the league now.

In the words of gun toting patriot Dean “Rafa Out!”

Joint 7th best you mean right?

Actually I think the defence has been poor the last 3 games in general, hopefully just a blip

Guest Howaythetoon

Actually I think the defence has been poor the last 3 games in general, hopefully just a blip

Is that a natural consequence of being slightly more attacking since Almirom joined?

Guest godzilla

Is that a natural consequence of being slightly more attacking since Almirom joined?

If you look at the goals I would say no just think it's poor defending to be honest