Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Anyone watch that 'Hit the Road Jack' on Channel 4 with Shearer? Shearer talking about Geordie Shore :lol:

"When people think you they think of you as being quite a traditional footballer and quite old fashioned. Do you get exasperated when you see modern footballers you know like sleeping around with BB contestants and twittering about it and stuff like that?"

"No, I would do it if I wasn't married."

:lol: :lol:

Anyone watch that 'Hit the Road Jack' on Channel 4 with Shearer? Shearer talking about Geordie Shore :lol:

"When people think you they think of you as being quite a traditional footballer and quite old fashioned. Do you get exasperated when you see modern footballers you know like sleeping around with BB contestants and twittering about it and stuff like that?"

"No, I would do it if I wasn't married."

:lol: :lol:

:lol: He said that? Fucking legend.

Shearer was on a hidden camera show winding some lad up and he was meant to tell the lad a secret that he (Shearer) was actually a Sunderland fan , which he laughed and refused to and give his cover away :lol: Fair play Alan.

Just finished watching it..... cracked up laughing. Nice one, Al. :lol: :thup:

• 1 month later...

What time was the big match on?

I watched it on Virgins' catch up service a couple of days ago. Try typing it into the catch up search if you have virgin tele. That's where i accidentally found it when looking for something else.

Love that type of show personaly. Takes you back. Reminded me of school, when everyone was wearing assorted shiny adidas strips. Man City and Brighton were wearing them in this episode and they were the in thing for teams of that era.

Why do you hate Saha again? :lol:

Because he's fucking shite and one of the luckiest footballers around.

If he hadn't had so many injuries he'd be playing in The Championship now, complete waste of space and another footballer who seems to have one of these made up careers.

That's bollocks like. Saha was mint at his best.

He fucking wasn't man, he's never played well on a consistent basis apart from a season in The Championship, he's got a made up career and he's fucking shite.

Strong, quick, two-footed, intelligent movement and could head the ball. If it wasn't for injuries he'd have been class for Man U. In fact when he did put games together he was.

Quick, I'll give you that, not strong, can't head the ball.

If it wasn't for injuries he'd have never lasted so long at Man Utd, as they'd have seen how fucking shit he was much earlier.

keep an eye out for a documentary called 'paleda'. youngish couple travel the world playing in street games, in a bolivian (?) gail, with iranian women etc. really good watch. I saw it on PBS byt it's probabaly available elsewhere.

Strong, quick, two-footed, intelligent movement and could head the ball. If it wasn't for injuries he'd have been class for Man U. In fact when he did put games together he was.

Quick, I'll give you that, not strong, can't head the ball.

If it wasn't for injuries he'd have never lasted so long at Man Utd, as they'd have seen how fucking shit he was much earlier.

Whenever he played consistently he would score. He was a talented and effective forward who's career has been curtailed by injury problems. Ridiculous vendetta.